Ok not "crack", but kiddie cocaine...aka SUGAR.
I was going through old videos this weekend and found this hilarious one from Halloween 1993. Jordan was not quite three years old yet (he would turn three in December) and this was after his first official Trick or Treat.
Yeah, he's high on sugar.
He wanted to sing the Barney song. Barney was big back then.
So we did.
The regular Barney song, and the dysfunctional one, as you'll see. Yes my two year old knows the word "dysfunctional". LOL Show of hands...who's surprised by that??
Damn, I was skinny back then. This is my goal weight now. In 40 lbs I'll look this good, just 16 years older...unfortunately there is no Weight Watchers for Wrinkles.
Hey, I was a tender 32 in this video. I was hot once, dammit!
Oh well, the walk down memory lane is fun. Hard to believe this little blonde boy is my almost 19 year old adult son now.
Enjoy!!! (It's only 2:16 long....I won't torture you too much!)
(Oh and yeah, I know it says Halloween 2003, but it's really 1993. My brain wasn't workinig too well when I labeled the video! Either that or I was in denial!)
18 comments:
OMG, how adorable! You look fantastic, of course. Hard to believe that little boy is all grown up. Very sweet!
You are still hot!
omg, how cute! yeah, we all looked back in the 90's!!!
I showed it to the girls at work, they all laughed too!!
thanks for sharing and totally embarrassing Jordan, I am sure!!
Jill from NY
I love this!!
OH MY GOSH!! Can I steal this for my blog? My mom and I go round and round about Barney. I can't stand him. I've never heard that version before and it's absolutely PERFECT!
H.i.l.a.r.i.o.u.s
I can't see it from work. I'll check tonight from home.
And you're still hot! :-)
He, and you, are both adorable! If I were to review old clips, they'd all be from the 60s and 70s!
Oh that is way too cute!!!
OMG! How precious is that!?
Oh my lord!! I got tired just watching him jump around!! No wonder I like you. I would have taught my kids the dysfunctional barney song too!! LOL!
Dysfunctional...LOLLLLLLL! Oh, how I wish I knew that version myself in 93 when my daughter was that same age. I HATED Barney. ha ha ha.
I dare not look back at old videos of me. My mind tells me I look exactly the same. I'm afraid my eyes will see otherwise, ha ha!
Very very cute! Funny how fast we all grow isn't it? *sigh*
btw, with all that flailing...I'm surprised you didn't have bruises on your face! lol!
that is hilarious!! my nephew also turned 3 that same december, so he would have been the same age....I also had a "bad, unsuitable for children" version of the Barney song, but could never sing it around Sammie cuz he'd get all upset!
gosh I can't believe he, and Jordan are almost 19!!
Priceless!
That was so cute!! My grandson just turned 3 and he likes Barney sometimes.
I need to lose about 40 pounds too....today one of my first graders looked at my ID badge and said "is that you when you were younger" (it was 3years ago)I said NO I was just skinny then. He said I looked better. I trying but it is so hard.
That was the cutest ever! Jordan was so full of sugar that I wonder if he slept that night????
You are still so very gorgeous!!
How cute!
DAMMMMMMMN you were HAWT!!!!
That's gotta break your heart, seeing the past, the little boy.
Now the boy is a man, but you're still workin' it sistah!!
awww, what a fun video. i think it's so cool that you shared that 'moment in time' with us. You looked great then and you look great now.
Post a Comment