Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Talk dirty to me.


Since it's the day before Thankgiving, I thought I'd better do some sort of turkey related post. So here you go!



Top 10 Things That Sound Dirty At Thanksgiving But Aren't:

10. Talk about huge breasts...

9. Whew, that's one terrific spread...

8. It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?

7. Don't play with your meat!

6. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.

5. You still have a little bit on your chin.

4. How long do I beat it before it's ready?

3. I didn't expect everyone to come at once.

2. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.

...and the number one thing that sounds dirty but isn't....

1. Everyone knows that tying the legs together keeps the inside moist. (And I can verify this is true!) (DON'T ASK)


13 comments:

Jami - XOimagine said...

Cute and clever blog! Love the turkey! Following you now! Happy Thanksgiving!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Thanksgiving is all good... until I realize we're eating A BIRD!!!

How's that for a diet tip?

Coffeypot said...

Damn! I was already to do the dirty talking, too. Shit!

Anonymous said...

Your place here rocks!!! I'll be back :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Julie said...

Ha ha! Love it! Happy Thanksgiving!

jaded said...

i will have to look at turkeys differently, as I, um...eat them.

Pheromonally Gifted said...

Just discovered your blog...love it, very entertaining! Am a follower now! :)

LeeAnn said...

Funny!! Happy Thanksgiving!

gayle said...

Never thought of those!!:)

gayle said...

oh did you bake the cake?!!

The Retired One said...

How about:
let's both pull on the wishbone and the first one that breaks it gets their wish!
hahaaaaaaa

Rebecca said...

Such fun, I love it.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!