It's never too late to live happily ever after.
That is just too funny...and maybe too close to home!
Too funny!Happy Tuesday!~AM
Quite a riot!
ROFLMFAO!!!!!
I love that!!
Oh I've gotta find the animation I did of that couple, several years ago. I'll send it to you when I can dig up the post of mine that it's on.
LOL ahhhh Julie I have seen that before and it never gets old!!!
LMAO!
Ha, thanks for making me laugh!
I would probably say the same thing.
LMAO. THAT was funny!!
Best joke I've heard all week!Thanks.
LOL very funny!
That was priceless!!! I love it!!!
now THAT is some good stuff!!!Love the blog!!
too funny!
Me & my ex too!!!! If you photoshop him out, it will just be me in 40 years! WAAAY better ...But wait, where's the picture of me & George Clooney in 40 years?
Post a Comment
17 comments:
That is just too funny...and maybe too close to home!
Too funny!
Happy Tuesday!
~AM
Quite a riot!
ROFLMFAO!!!!!
I love that!!
Oh I've gotta find the animation I did of that couple, several years ago. I'll send it to you when I can dig up the post of mine that it's on.
LOL ahhhh Julie I have seen that before and it never gets old!!!
LMAO!
Ha, thanks for making me laugh!
I would probably say the same thing.
LMAO. THAT was funny!!
Best joke I've heard all week!
Thanks.
LOL very funny!
That was priceless!!! I love it!!!
now THAT is some good stuff!!!
Love the blog!!
too funny!
Me & my ex too!!!! If you photoshop him out, it will just be me in 40 years! WAAAY better ...
But wait, where's the picture of me & George Clooney in 40 years?
Post a Comment