Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tiger Ain't Out of the Woods Yet.


So let me get this straight....

Tiger Woods pulls out of his driveway at 2:30am and promptly runs over a fire hydrant and hits a tree. His wife, hearing the "crash", uses a golf club to break out the back window in order to get him out of the car. Tiger is in and out of consciousness when paramedics arrive, and he's taken to the hospital and treated for facial cuts and lacerations and released.

Now I have a few questions...

First of all, where's the dude going at 2:30am?

Second, cops say no alcohol is involved. Now call me crazy, but I'm guessing the guy has driven out of his own driveway more than a few times, and was aware of the fire hydrant and tree. Did they just jump out in front of him at that time of the morning?  Was he driving with his eyes shut?

Third, it's been publicized that the air bags did NOT deploy. So where did the cuts and lacerations on his face come from? The distance between the driveway and the fire hydrant isn't more than a few feet from what I've seen on the news, so he could not have been going over 10mph at the time of impact. So if he basically has "bumped" into something, going so slowly that the airbags didn't open up and smack him in the face, how did he get hurt?

Fourth, what was his wife doing with a golf club? Granted, I'm not married to a golfer but if I heard what sounded like a crash (or in this case, someone running over a fire hydrant....hardly generated impact sounds), my first impulse isn't to grab a golf club and run outside. However, she had to have brought it with her, because she couldn't have grabbed one out of his car to break a window, right?  Since evidently she couldn't get any doors open....thus the need to smash a window in the first place.

Fifth, if the airbags didn't deploy and the car clearly wasn't that wrecked, why was she "rescuing him from the wreckage by smashing out the back window and helping him out". Why didn't she just open the door? The airbags didn't go off, folks. That tells me right there, that there wasn't much impact, so I don't imagine his drivers side door was smashed shut.

Sixth, why was he in and out of conciousness laying in the road after his wife "dragged him out of the car"? Again...little impact!

Seventh, what's with him refusing to meet with police? For two days now he's dodged them and refused to talk about the accident. If it was an accident...he pulled out of the driveway, reached over to change the radio station and ran over a fire hydrant, over corrected and hit a tree...why not just tell the cops that? Why is he being so secretive and acting like he's trying to cover something up?

Oh wait.

Rumors are running rampant that he's been having an affair and he and the wife were fighting. So maybe the real story is that she beat the crap out of him, chased him out of the house with a golf club, smashed his car window, and he drove off rather wildly, and hit a few inanimate objects.

Now, *that* makes sense.

Tiger, Tiger, Tiger. You aren't out of the woods yet, my dear. But I have a feeling this is going to get very interesting soon.


24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I did'nt hear any of this! But it sure sounds like you pegged it.

Bombshell BLISS said...

Too funny. I had many of the same thoughts. I'm quite looking forward to the second chapter.

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Jules, you're in the wrong line of work. I smell an investigator nearby! I too think that he and his wife had a major fight and she did the window in. I wonder what the real truth is?

Coffeypot said...

Well it seems Tiger got a hole in one (or one in a hole) and wife tried to tee off on his head. Typical married life in the USA. Where's the problem?

Anonymous said...

Very Funny, I'm going with you on the pissed off wife thing.....

Julie said...

Ha! I've been wondering the same thing! I read the article and thought it just seemed weird. I'm guessing you're right on with the angry wife theory.

raydenzel1 said...

Someone at work had a copy of the National Enquirer opened to a page talking about Tiger and an affair with a hottie named Rachel. What timing!

Joanie said...

Julie, I think you hit he nail on the head, or the golf ball off the tee, or something like that.

Now that John and Kate are kaput, we have a new celebrity couple airing their dirty laundry in public... or they will be before long.

Me said...

Great dective work...but you have far too much time on your hands!!!

Helen said...

Oh Julie! I knew I could count on you to post on this very touchy topic! The second I heard the first rumblings of what 'happened' I thought ... oh, my .. Tiger has a lot of taming to do on this one! I so agree that he and wife got into it inside, she became violent and drew blood, he was getting the Hell out of there and she continued coming after him with the golf club.....where were their children during this? I hope they didn't hear any of it. Who else was in the house? A nanny? A housekeeper? Relatives? One thing for certain - Tiger must make some kind of statement today or he risks even more damage to his image/career. Of all the sports figures in the world, I would never have guessed this would happen to him.

Julie D said...

Detective work became my specialty four years ago. Trust me, when one endures a cheating husband and all that goes with it, your bullshit radar gets finely tuned very quickly!!!!

OHN said...

You got it.

Wife found out about the girlfriend, went ballistic on the woodman, took out his window with a club as he was trying to leave.

Have you seen how tiny she is?? Yet she was able to drag him out the BACK window of the Escalade from the driver seat?? Not even a chance.

These past 2 days they have been getting their story straight and I am betting on Monday they issue a joint statement--all lovey dovey-- and she has on a huge new diamond.

Lee said...

I love this! I agree. Why would she need to smash the window? maybe she chased him out of the house with a golf club and smashed the front window and the back and that's why he got cut up and ran into the fire hydrant and the tree. Makes more sense!

chocdrop said...

I saw that there was a story but didn't read it. I am very confident that your version is accurate....have you call 911 to give your version of the accident...lol

sheila said...

Yes, those are my thoughts exactly. And like the whole Michael Jackson thing, I'm getting sick of seeing this on every channel. lol.

His wife is so cute. Why the hell would he cheat on her? MEN! I also hear there may have been an enquirer photog behind the tree. Maybe we'll see some good shots, lol.

If I were a bettin woman, I go with the story of...wife hears of the affair. He comes home (I believe he was in China?). She takes the club and starts killing the car. So yep, your right. Case closed.

How about we work on solving the Lindberg baby case next? :)

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Oh, yeah, that's how I see it, too. She was bashing him with the golf club before he ever got to the car, and bashed the window as he was trying to drive away....

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

I heard too that it was an affair that got this going.

gayle said...

I couldn't agree with you more...Can't wait to see what really happened!

Anonymous said...

Julie I agree with you!! I saw a quick bit of news about this, but really dont care about him or his crashing his car....but you just made it more interesting!!

Yes, we need to open our own private investigating business, cuz I got really good at it too!!

Jill from NY

Kim and Dave said...

Umm, my hubby IS a golf pro (teaching), and my first instinct has NEVER been to grab a golf club first. Not once. I have, however, been inclined to grab one when he ticked me off about something.

Unknown said...

julie...I'm reading this on Monday morning and he dodged another police interview. Hmmm... I have a funny feeling if the police came to my door for an interview... my nap might just have to wait until later.
If you ask me, I believe rumored girlfriend was paid well for her silence and a few months from now...Mrs. Tiger will be packing up the cubs and sailing across the ocean. She obviously is not going to put up with his sh&*.
just sayin'
~AM

The Peach Tart said...

yes can't wait to hear the real story

Anonymous said...

Personally I think people should just leave this alone. Let the man and his wife figure it out. As long as he wasn't drinking or doing drugs, the issue should be dropped and left to be discussed privately.

I so couldn't be famous!

jaded said...

i SWEAR everyone has some drama going on...