It's never too late to live happily ever after.
I am entirely innocent ;-) and would suggest that this is Rice Krispies!!
Not sure but makes me want to come to your house for breakfast...Ha HaHappy Thanksgiving Julie"E"
I would say it is either my ex-wife or Rice Krispies.
Rice Krispies come to mind... among other things, lol.
My next girlfriend?
LOL I would have to say Rice Krispies?Guess I'm not that dirty!
I have no clue!
Rice Krispies!! When wet..goes snap, crakle, and pop...I guess if you bang the box it would spew all over and you can eat them in the morning..Did I win !!!???
After reading your riddle I just went blind like my mother warned me.
Do you have this game? It is hilarious!I'm gonna go with Rice Krispies on this one.Don't forget to stop by and enter my giveaway!
"E",Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I hope things are going well and you are happy....If not, come over for waffles. :)
Technically the answer is "cereal", but Rice Krispies works too!@Rebecca, yeah we played this over the holiday, it was fun. So of course I had to blog about it! LOL
LMAO! Only you Julie!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
I am entirely innocent ;-) and would suggest that this is Rice Krispies!!
Not sure but makes me want to come to your house for breakfast...Ha Ha
Happy Thanksgiving Julie
"E"
I would say it is either my ex-wife or Rice Krispies.
Rice Krispies come to mind... among other things, lol.
My next girlfriend?
LOL I would have to say Rice Krispies?
Guess I'm not that dirty!
I have no clue!
Rice Krispies!! When wet..goes snap, crakle, and pop...I guess if you bang the box it would spew all over and you can eat them in the morning..
Did I win !!!???
After reading your riddle I just went blind like my mother warned me.
Do you have this game? It is hilarious!
I'm gonna go with Rice Krispies on this one.
Don't forget to stop by and enter my giveaway!
"E",
Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I hope things are going well and you are happy....
If not, come over for waffles. :)
Technically the answer is "cereal", but Rice Krispies works too!
@Rebecca, yeah we played this over the holiday, it was fun. So of course I had to blog about it! LOL
LMAO! Only you Julie!
Post a Comment