Who wants to?
C'mon...I need four people max. One each for Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I can do my usual Sunday Rewind that day if I get no takers, so I still need at least three of you to
Look at it like this....a lot of you tell me you don't have many followers, so this would be a great chance to expose yourself on my blog!

Wait....let me rephrase that. (Missy, put your dress down. Bagman, I see you over there flashing the goods as well!)
This is a great chance to tell all my readers who you are and what your blog is about and show them your personality...I guarantee you'll have more followers afterward!
So....everyone who's willing to guest blog...raise your hand.

Your post can be as long or short as you want. Funny or serious. I don't care...and you can't embarrass me so do what you want. If you're interested, let me know, and just make sure I have your post by Friday morning so I can set them all up before I leave.
OK seriously, who wants to take over my blog?
22 comments:
LOL no takers yet I see.
We'll miss ya while your gone.
Wow, I sure know how to clear a room. One comment, seriously?
Bunch of cowards. LOL
I'm hosting another cool giveaway on my blog... Click here to enter! Does that count???
OK, I'll help you out if no one else will! Just don't get mad at me when you come back and your follower count is 0 and the feds are standing at your door asking questions... just sayin... ;-)
PS Have a BLAST in Vegas!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
I'll cover you girl. I know I can be rated R over here!
I will totally do one for you and love you forever for letting me (if you let me).
I would LUV to help you out, but I am getting ready for a vacation I have waited 30+ years for. I am a nervous wreck! I am packing and repacking! So It would not be good for me to substitute for you this weekend, as much as I would love to! I do plan on trying to keep my blog updated while I take this long awaited journey! 3 weeks I will be gone! THREE WEEKS!
Enjoy your holiday!
Okay...now I am fired up. So, pick me....and I can find a way to discharge that energy. Your blog.
Say yes.
I'm a coward, but I'll read all those guests post while you are gone!
Since I can't make it to Vegas, you can count me in. I'll do my best not to run everyone away.
OK Houston, we've got our winners. Jen, Sandi, Gertrude, Wendy, and Simone...thanks for volunteering. If you'll write a blog and email it to me before Friday morning, I'll get them posted before I leave!!!
Thanks, ladies!
Sorry, Julie! I was late to the party. I could never rise to that standards or your blog, though.
I know I don't have to tell you to have a GREAT time cuz you will anyway but HAVE A GREAT TIME. I can't wait to read all about it.
Wow, only TWO MORE DAYS! How fun! I wish I was going with you, as I am sure you three will get into some trouble I could blog about . . .
I chimed in too late, but if you need a post for your next outing, let me know.
Sweetie, you know I would, but... I don't even post on my own blog - lol!
But I expect 24/7 texts. And pics, LOTS OF PICS (heehee).
well I would offer BUT I dont have a good track record with guest posting....only a few get my sense of humor....plus I am hiatus and pppppppppplanning my own vacation...so I wasnt actually here
;-)
I can't belive I finally get on here and you are leaving me. And no, I can't do it. I will just ignore it like I do my own tho if you want. Love you!! Got your latest email. HEEEEEE!!!! So excited!!!!!!!
Julie, I'm calling the LV police to let them know that you and Linda will be on the loose. I think they need to gather all their troops together in order to keep the order in their normally orderly town. (!!!) Seriously, have a blast. I would have volunteered to cover you, but I'm heading to NYC for two writers conferences next week. Have a blast and give Linda a big hug for me.;-)
Let's see......yeah, I'd do it, but I'd want your password and full access to your site........EMAIL you my wonderful post first???? bullshit!!
I wanna be able to say "I did it MYYYYYYY wayyyyy" when you come back and have no readers.
eeekkkk Can't. Hardly. Wait!!!!!
have a blast!
~AM
Damn I was all set to be neekid and show my stuff. Looks like you have it covered and since I am boring as hell I might make you lose viewers lolol. Sooooooooo want to go to Vegas with you..don't forget about me biotch!
Bagman was going to help take over your blog but tripped on his raincoat.
Post a Comment