If that's supposed to be you, you need to look for the nearest AA meeting, no matter what day of the week it is.
Didja get your flight info ironed out yet? I know, I know, there's still plenty of time, but I worry your not gonna show. Can't help it, I'm insecure that way. :(
Friday can NOT get here fast enough, as far as I'm concerned! (Too bad I work all weekend, too!) If I had that glass of wine, I'd be in a coma, I'm so tired already without it!
PS-Yes, I'll see you Friday at 6:15ish. I have a black Camry :-)
HA! I am sure I have a picture like that somewhere. My daughter's chihuahua Papi is in love with my other daughter's 3-legged Boxer. Papi is constantly chasing that poor Boxer around, trying to hump the hell out of her. Pretty funny.
20 comments:
No, but it's hump day - I'd like to see a picture for THAT!
That bad, eh? Just two more to go!
Woo-Hoo it's Wednesday!
~AM
If that's supposed to be you, you need to look for the nearest AA meeting, no matter what day of the week it is.
Didja get your flight info ironed out yet? I know, I know, there's still plenty of time, but I worry your not gonna show. Can't help it, I'm insecure that way. :(
Happy Hump Day. Please no picture LOL
Friday can NOT get here fast enough, as far as I'm concerned! (Too bad I work all weekend, too!) If I had that glass of wine, I'd be in a coma, I'm so tired already without it!
PS-Yes, I'll see you Friday at 6:15ish. I have a black Camry :-)
I would say that's me, but for the dark hair, in which case, I assume it's you. :)
Hump Day. Now, there's an image. Can you give us a pic for that?
Amen, sista!
Perfect!
Yeah! Counting down to Friday and the weekend. I so need a break!
Hmmm...what should I take from this picture. I know; don't take on more than you can handle. Happy Wednesday to U2
Good lord the biggun looks like he could eat the lil guy. in one bite.
Why do men always bite off more then they can chew :)
Why do men always bite off more then they can chew :)
Love it;)
Ambitious little guy ;-)
Now THAT is funny! lol
Julie I like when you use your words.
HA! I am sure I have a picture like that somewhere. My daughter's chihuahua Papi is in love with my other daughter's 3-legged Boxer. Papi is constantly chasing that poor Boxer around, trying to hump the hell out of her. Pretty funny.
That is hilarious... :D
Post a Comment