Friday, May 8, 2009

The *Last* Argument

O.K. Honey!

We're here!

You can come out now.



I would have posted this even if my bestie Penny *didn't* live in a 5th Wheel RV (sooooo much bigger than this one)but it's that much funnier to me imagining her saying this to her dearly beloved, Eddie! Thanks for the laugh, Red.

Happy Friday, everyone!

19 comments:

chocdrop said...

That is the image that is starting my friday. Can I put some of my co-workers in there???.....lol

Good one

Paula said...

Somehow fitting my own situation, being single for 3 days now after moving to Tampa, I now find myself devastated and alone in Munich. Yepp, last argument! However this one is so funny, that I do have to grin. Have a great weekend, Paula

Unknown said...

Super Friday Funny!
Make it a good weekend, Julie!
~AM

Anonymous said...

me likey this one
have a great weekend

Unknown said...

Good one!

Anonymous said...

Too f-ing funny! Happy Weekend!

Tiffany said...

OMG I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Debz said...

My luck he'd come out the side door.

Ashley @ The Happy Little Home said...

I think I would pass out right there. I'm so scared of heights! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

That is funny shit..Can I put my ex in there and back it up just a tad bit more???????

BlogPoster said...

This is hilarious. Where do you find all this funny stuff? Thanks for a good laugh.

Phat Mama said...

lol, loved this!

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Hilarious!

travel girl said...

Cute:)

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

too funny!!! Have yourself a happy mother's day!!!!

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Too damn funny! I bet we could all come up with a list of who we'd like to stick back there! Uh, oh - bad Karma alert!!!!

Brenda Pruitt said...

I love it!
Brenda

Belle's Blog said...

Ok I m laughing so hard!!!!! Hope you have an amazing weekend!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Enjoy the ride!?!?! Great pic!