Hi!
I'm Simone from Chocolate Covered Daydreams and I'll be your hostess..umm...I mean, guest blogger while Jules is away doing one of the following:
A) Having the time of her life at the Vegas buffets
B) Bathing in the money she's won at the casinos
C) Hooking up with some hot Vegas dude and not thinking about us in blogland at all.
I think C) but I hope B) because that means that she's going to be kicking down a few thous for us, guest bloggers when she returns.
In the meantime, the topic of the day is blind dates. Since Julie has captured my attention many times with her online dating stories, this clip below made me think of her.
You gotta love those blind dates!!
What was your worst blind date?
I've had quite a few that would fall in the category of hell date. The one that comes to mind the most though is the Date with the Juicer. Now if some of you follow my blog, you know all about the Juicer. He was (past tense because he's no longer in the picture) a nice guy but couldn't hold his stomach juices in. When he ate, for some reason, he chewed and then had to spit the juices in his mouth out because he couldn't swallow it. Our first date, we went to a restaurant. Now, I was forewarned but not to it's full extent, about his "issue". Twenty napkins later (and they were piling up on the table), and two trips to the bathroom to toss his cookies, I was no longer hungry. When he wiped his mouth, I tried not to look as a string of drool mixed food hung from his chin.
The sad thing was that he was a very nice guy. I just couldn't get past his juicer issues. I was popping rolaids everytime we went out on a date.
So that's my story...what's yours? Spill it all in the comment section for Jules to read!
NOTE FROM JULIE: Blogger sucks. I have had more problems this past two days with stuff not loading, getting error messages, etc. I sure hope they fix the problem soon. The video shows up on my preview, but not on the actual blog. Sorry!
9 comments:
I still shutter at the juicer story and I've heard it before. I feel bad for the poor guy, but worse for his company! YUCK!
I don't have any crazy dates to share with you, just a bunch of losers that only wanted a booty call. But that is just boring shit.
Sweet post girl! I'm hoping Julie wins some big bucks too!
lots of issues with blogger. my page won't load if you are using internet explorer, works for firefox, blogger says they are working to fix the problem..but I thought it was my computer and took it to the shop, 85.00 for nothing....my luck.
OMG the Juicer story just creaped me out!!!!
I don't have any crazy date stories. Crazy husband stories, now I got those!
Oh Yuck! The Juicer sounds completely gross!!
I met a guy in a nice public place (A park) and he turned out to be a groper and slobberer. Yuck!
I switched to Mozilla Foxfire and it's been working great!
My worst blind date was when the guy had a file on me. He brought it to the table with him at the restaurant. It didn't have much in it yet, but it WAS a file!
NASTY! Considering you knew his "issue", you are a brave woman for even going on a date with him in the first place.
As for Julie, I hope Las Vegas is fabulous!!! I just came back from the greatest Vegas wedding of all time. No fat Elvis minister either, it really was beautiful.
Yeah my IE is not cooperating with blogger or vice versa. :( never had a blind date. I'm kind of picky and think that I'd have to at least see a picture first.
I believe you win for worst blind date ever! Yuck!
Mine was with a guy I had noticed from half a block away and thought he was cute. My redneck, toothless male friend told me the guy was, in fact, good-looking (why would I have EVER listened to him?). He showed up for the date, was not remotely cute, was drunk, smelled like a dirty ashtray and kept looking at me like I was something to eat. Ew, Ew and EW!!! Thankfully we had made it a double date and I wasn't stuck alone with the handsy creep. Never saw him again after that, thank goodness.
Post a Comment