They are boys.
Small boys.
But adorable nonetheless.
My friend Meghan is the mother of The Two Cutest Boys Ever. Seriously, they are. I could just squeeze the crap right out of them.
Look at these faces:
Sumner and Jackson are in the Cutest Multiples Photo Contest. The voting is on the left side of the blog, and they are #6.
So would everyone please take a second today and go vote for these two cuties?
I don't know what the grand prize is other than the claim to fame that you have the cutest multiples ever, but I am doing my part to see that Meghan, Summy and Jack win! Thanks for helping out the cause...
Now, go vote!
13 comments:
I voted again! I just love those little guys. So freaking cute!!!!!
They are adorable and I can understand you wanting to squeeze the crap out of them. Voted.
they received my vote!
~AM
Done!
Well since you've smacked my ass and pulled my hair - you've got a deal!
Off to vote!!
What cutie patooties!!! I will be voting in just a minute.
I voted:)
How many time can we do it?
Those are very cute boys. I voted.
Being a twin, I've got a special place in my heart for multiples. They are adorably cute and they have my vote!
Cute men you say? Oh they are too. OK going right now to voite.
cutie patooties. What is it about two? I'll go vote now!
I voted...and will vote again...they are so cute.
I voted!!! How cute!!
Post a Comment