So here you go...it is me or do you see a guy's face in the side of the mountain? It looks like George Washington. Maybe it's the white hair...

Wait, let's try a close up so you can see it better:

Kinda freaky, eh?
Hey, at least it's a *picture* from Vegas....
12 comments:
that is very strange.. but very cool at the same time!
Cheri
Okay, why have you not updated us on the trip??? It's not like you have anything else to do ie:work right?! Can't wait to hear about it. That picture is rather creepy if you ask me.
The picture is creepy....I agree with Missy...but it does look like a man's body. Weird to say the least. Can't wait for the Vegas blog. You had some really great blog substitutes.
Took me a minute but now I see it. Creepy!
Thank goodness for the close-up. Before I noticed the second pic, I was looking all over the mountain and wondering what kind of shrooms you ate in Vegas!
dude i've been staring forever and a fucking day and i can't see shit!
I'm with Mrs. K here... best I can see is a skull? What are we doing wrong? Or what did we miss out on taking that everyone else got to do? Hmmmm?
I'm glad you had a great time!
Looks more like C3P0 to me. But what do I know?
It looks like the scarecrow from Wizard of Oz to me.
Looking forward to the pictures.
Are you sure you didn't mean the Michelin man?
Maybe you need a couple martinis to figure it out;)
Haven't been here in awhile. Good to be back.
I actually saw a guy's face on the OTHER side of the mountain. That figures...
Post a Comment