Texts From Last Night
Fair warning, if you have delicate eyes there may be some offensive words here. But basically these are just texts that people have sent other people, and I can't stop reading it!!! I swear some are damn close to actual conversations I've had with my friends....many years ago of course.
My current faves are (NOTE: The numbers in front are the area codes the texts come from):
(831): Hey, what are you up to?
(802): Drinking wine with the guys and watching 7 Pounds.
(802): Looking back I guess I could have changed that to beer and Die Hard.
(561): You drink too much
(1-561): No, I drink just the right amount - too often.
(316): I got so drunk I pissed the bed last night. He still likes me. He's a keeper
(785): He is a keeper. You on the other hand are not.
(301): Woke up this morning at my parent's house. No idea how I got here... what happened last night? Was it bad?
(443): We using my standards or yours?
(402): I was high as a kite when I got pulled over by a cop and he asked me for my ID and if I had been smoking weed, I said no and gave him my debit card.
(513): Someone told me they could tell we were from cincinnati because we say "as fuck" after adjectives
(813): My mind said no, but my drink said yes.
(507): I want your puppy
(507): I meant pussy
(612): I would rather you take my puppy
(818): Jake died.
(310): WTF????????? That's how you tell me????
(818): Oops typo. Jake cried.
(847): I accidentally had sex with my boyfriend's twin last night...and he didn't stop me.
(1-847): How was it?
(847): Fantastic, but that's not the point.
(330): Well to be completely honest its more of a 'i wanna do things to you that your parents would not enjoy hearing about' mood
(217): What would a frattoo be? Maybe like the Chinese symbol for Keystone Light.
(978): Come home. Im drunk and cutting my own hair. This is bad, i need you.
(202): therell be strippers and coke right?
(703): no strippers. just coke.
(202): i hate this fuckin recession
(317): Doo rag and shades in the bar. You are missing your future husband.
(917): omg. I had the wrong window open and I accidentaly posted my credit card # on twitter
(310): Whats your twitter name
(203): I actually just cleaned easy glide lube off my desk. My life has gone way down hill since I met you.
(610): The spoon I was using to ice my hickey just fell out of my purse while i was paying at the liquor store. I look like an alcoholic with a meth problem.
And what could be my all time favorite....
(212): dude, i just got a bummer
(418): whats a bummer
(212): a blowjob from a homeless chick
Don't say you weren't warned... Oh, and don't sit there all innocent acting, you know twenty minutes from now you're going to be reading every page of TFLN and laughing out loud, while trying to pretend you'd never enjoy something so horribly dysfunctional!
So when you do, come back and tell me what your favorite one is!
28 comments:
Pretty darn funny. All I can say is, I was relieved when I saw the unrecognizable area codes...!
Happy Tuesday!
~AM
well the twin one is pretty funny... and the come home i need you i'm cutting my own hair that sounds familier! or the one the other night to you.. I will tell her when i sober up tomorrow that i accidentally text to my husband And you... he was happy...
Cher
I can't say what my favorite one was because Butler clamped his hands over my eyes after the words "I pissed in my..." And I was left trying to guess the next word: "pants? mother-in-law's sink? boss's Cadillac?" While I was blind and wondering, Bagman read all of them however. His favorite is "I want your pussy." Probably because he has always wanted to say that on Blogspot but didn't think it was allowed.
My fav is the lack of strippers and recession.
I love the cincy one! I think that could go for most all of Ohio... :)
I'll head over there when I get home. But for what you have posted here, the funniest one to me is:
(301): Woke up this morning at my parent's house. No idea how I got here... what happened last night? Was it bad?
(443): We using my standards or yours?
I can so see myself saying that to my BFF.
I love texts from last night. I check it daily. Did you know they also have a flickr group?
Too damn funny!!!!!!
Very funny site! just what I needed another site to get addicted too lol
I LOVE this site! Oh, do I have some material to submit...
Scandy just said the SAME thing I was going to! Great minds, I guess!
We definitely DO have some of our own material to submit! I have given up drunk dialing cold turkey, but drunk texting...well, that's entirely different. At least I have record of what I've said.
A bummer, has to be my fav too!
Happy Tuesday :)
They are hilarious. I love the credit card on Twitter, and Jake died. I was cracking up!
I read this site EVERY morning. I LOVE it! And there are some funny ass people out there. They're even funnier when they're drunk. LOL
There are a lot of people out there getting into an insane amount of trouble! Too funny. Alcoholic with a Meth problem. ha ha ha
My first time commenting but have read your blog for quite a while - I admire you, you are amazing - at least that is what you are telling me on your blog!!! Ha! This text message site is hysterical!!! Here is my fav:
(401): The midget we rented got so drunk last night he got carted off in an ambulance
Who knew you could rent midget's???
Those are funny! My favorites..
My bed smells like naked.
At least it doesn't smell like herpes.
AND
I puked up a lego
LOL
OMG, I LOVe those texts! I've gotta bookmark that site.
*waves hi from Vegas*
Okay, this is my fav:
(850): come over anyways, right now, right this second
(850): it can be a super quick quicky, then you can go back to studying
(561): wow, that sounds SO fun, please stop enticing me with premature ejaculation
Great texts.
I LOVE this site! It makes me laugh so hard I almost cry...and pee my pants.
Seriously funny stuff.
I'm there now, obsessed! Your fault! LOL
This one's my fave:
402): I was high as a kite when I got pulled over by a cop and he asked me for my ID and if I had been smoking weed, I said no and gave him my debit card
I cracked up and read it to my family, who also cracked up.
These were great.
OMG! Thank you so much for the laugh. That was FANTASTIC!
I can't tell you a favorite! There are too many that have had me laughing and giggling!
I guess I should say Thanks for giving me another website that I know I'll spend way too many hours on now...
I LOVE I want your puppy!
Too. Damn. Funny:)
Post a Comment