Yet I average about 25 comments a day.
Doesn't it make you wonder what the other 150 people are doing with their hands while reading my blog? Make that 149...I *know* what Bagman is doing.
I need some sort of commenter lock down...you can come to my blog anytime you want but you can't leave until you comment.
Is Blognapping punishible by law?
Oh well, I'm just grateful for the 175-178 who care enough to follow me! I've never had such a big group to lead astray!
33 comments:
Just don't offer us kool-aid. I'm not drinking it.
Maybe they are male followers Julie, ever thought of that? Sorry I havent been by lately as I have been fully occupied not doing anything interesting but still being busy.
some days i just don't have any words....some posts just leave me speechless. amazing, i know. lol
Hey girl! Like Lilly, I haven't been by much lately. The end of the school year is so crazy busy that I barely have time to do anything that I really WANT TO DO. But the year ends this week. YEA!!!
I agree with Deb...no Kool-Aid please...especially the grape kind. Yuck! I pop by but don't always comment. Sorry...I will do better from now on. School will be out in a week and I will have time to read and blog to my hearts content. You are one of my favorite blogs to read. You make me think, laugh, cry, get angry....etc.
Hi Jule, I read you everyday...would be happy to leave a comment...I new at this so keeping a low profile for now...Sheryl aintforcitygals.blogspot.com
Wow, I am impressed! I was so excited when I hit 100! Whenever my numbers go up, I get more and more excited. I would be thrilled with 178 (or so).
I check you everyday and read whenever you post. Sometimes I don't comment because you were too damn funny to add anything to what you said. ha
Hmmmm...I don't think you have visited my blog in a while and commented, have you??????
I hate that fluctuation thing. It's driving me to drink, I tell you. I don't know why people don't comment. I have the same deal with my blog, but I guess I have to sayI don't always comment on other people's either...It's a wild and crazy world, this blogosphere!! I'm just glad I found you!!
Numbers on the scale are like numbers on the blog--meaningless. It's how you feel and look on the inside that counts.
This Scandy's Saturday Self Help Tip has been brought to you by Jose Cuervo.
Since I have found your blog, I have commented almost everytime. I kinda feel like that with my blog, but mine has been more about my emotions and troubles, but love to hear opinions, because I have gotten lots of advice that I had never thought about.
It's ok. I do a lot of reading and not much commenting. It relaxes me after a crazy night at work. My hubby is used to it. Keep up the posts.
Sorry, can't comment right now. TOO busy reading TextsFromLastNight that you sent me to.
I've been on a 3 or 4 day laughfest since then!
Am I supposed to feel sorry for you??? I have 29 freakin', I mean beautiful (God bless them) followers! And you're like, "Waaa! I have 178 followers and no one leaves comments!"
I am so gonna straighten your sorry ass out next weekend--IN VEGAS!!!
Yeah, Linda, you tell her! She needs a good mopping up in Vegas!!!
Girl, you're right...followers come and go but your true followers will always be right here.
I don't have near the number of followers you do, so when I lose 1...just 1 I wonder...did I write something that offended? Was it my bat killing story? Is my blog too boring?
For me, sometimes when I get to a blog that has like 60 comments I think, "oh what could I possible say that would be original at this point" and so just skip along!
Listen here little Missy....some of us have lives ya know, very important ones at that...we could be hanging from the cieling in cuffs having wild sex, solving world peace, shit like that...or we could be just watching the world go by eating bon bons..either way I love ya sistah!
i am one of your bad followers...you can beat me if you like, and I will even drink grape koolaid....cuz I LIKE it....but usually someone beats me to what i wanted to say, since i am usually a day late to the post.....don't hate me!! i love your blog :-) Besides, I only have 16 followers, so I can't even relate to this triple digit fame of yours!
Loved everyone's comments today... too funny...I can identify with most all of them in one way or another, although I usually do try and comment... :)
Hahahahaha, you guys crack me up. Thanks for being my faithful followers!!!!
Here, have some Kool Aid.
Come by and check out my giveaway. You can put a bottle of Kool-Aid in one of the huggers if you win. :)
I will put the babies down long enough to comment. God knows what you really think I was doing with my hands! You know I love you and READ you everyday!
Scandy is absolutely right!
And what's up with Eden Fantasys?? They're popping up on everyone's blogs lately - including ours! Yeah, I guess we'll see if anything actually comes of it or not. Let us know if you do!
I'm not an official "follower" but am a devoted reader. I linked to your blog from my blog and so far not many have made that list. Bet that makes you feel special ;-)
I have the opposite problem. Our stats are great but rarely does anyone comment. It is like talking to yourself! Good thing I've got years of experience at that.
Hi, Julie...it's a mystery to me, too, why people go to the trouble to click on the site and then leave without letting you know they were there. I don't get it but guess that's part of the game.
Hope you have a good good weekend..
I am...I'm with 3 of my grands and...I love it.
The blog world's greatest mystery. I have the same question about my readers vs. those who comment. Do those who don't comment think what I wrote sucks? Or, are my posts too long and they don't have time to give a crap? Or, is it that technology is sabotaging me? One blog buddy sends me email after a post because she can never get the comments box to accept her comment. WTF? I just dunno!
But I am a faithful reader of yours. :)
I am officially commenting. And I understand completely.
Guilty as charged. I read you everyday but I don't always have something interesting or witty to say. Your posts are always interesting, sincere and entertaining. I appreciate your comments on my blog too. Thank you.
I have 70 followers but only 12 who comment. I think the compunction to be a follower for many, is the fact their picture shows up and they hope for a linkback.
That's my opinion and it's also one of the reasons I follow EVERYONE. lol
I thought of you today - went to the mall in Jeffville with a neighbor friend. Shopped til we dropped!
It's a kwazy blogworld we live in :)
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
~AM
You have 229 subscribers on Google Reader, if that makes you feel any better.
I love comments and I love commenters...It is hard to convince non-bloggers how much comments add to a blog. (I tell my friends that comments are to bloggers what crack is to an addict.) Some people add so much to a blog post. I have blogs I follow where I cannot wait to hear what a certain commenter may say--agree, disagree, present another side, make a better analogy.
Yes, I like the so-so comments, you know, the "Great post, you're so funny." or "Gosh, you must live in my house because you are describing me" comments. I make them, too. But I love the comments that add something to what was said. I will plow through 250 comments when they are fascinating, funny, aggravating.
Now, I have to go leave about 75 comments.
Well hell at least you have followers AND commenters..I have 8 followers and maybe 2 that comment, YOU being one roflmao!
Post a Comment