(503): i met a boy and i'm in lovvvvveeeeeeee and we're going to vegas and getting marrrrrriiiieeeeedddddd!
(360): let's be honest with each other here, that's about the worst idea you've ever had. you need to walk this one off.
(845): i just borrowed 5 dollars from my eight year old sister. i'm at a new low
(216): when i woke up i was missing $380 from my bank account
(1-216): damn...impressive bar tab
(216): no i guess i bought a gasoline powered blender off ebay, i need a breathalyzer for my computer
(859): Did you see 7 ppl got hurt at Talladaga?
(502): Did they get their mullets stuck in an engine?
(503): PS the last 3 guys I've hooked up with were a CEO, a mechanical bull operator and a magic the gathering player...I need a type...
(515): Ur type is ready and willing
(917): last night i told the bartender i only have 3 days left to live so i wouldnt have to pay for drinks
(917): this morning i woke up with a nothing but a pair of what i believe are fairy wings on - and the bartender in my bed
(917): he thinks ill be dead by monday and still came home w me.. WTF?
(718): messed up. what color are the wings?
(712): She thinks she is all that and a bag of skittles but I'm definitely not tasting the rainbow...
(417): He has such a weird drunk-voice.
(1-417): dude, he's deaf.
(406): So, how was the dinner
(1-406): Just like the ex wife, cold, fatty, and expensive.
(315): evidently tequilla and lady gaga make me flirt and grind shamlessly with other men infront of my boyfriend.
(603): Is your liver wearing a sombrero yet?
(1-603): No...more like a life jacket.
I'm almost done...hang on....
(619): I created a new tequila drink. it is a mix of excitement and fear instilled in innocent people.
(617): So explain to me again how you wake up next to a Brazilian model and I wake up next to a turkey sub? And a jar of grey poupon
(323): Would you feel weird if I asked out Debbie?
(310): You dont call on our son's bday but you want to know if I'll give you permission to date my best friend?
(323): So...no?`
(401): my mouth tastes like poor choices
(310): My 12 y/o god son's bandmate just asked me to their school dance. Still he's a better catch than the last one...
(206): Fun fact: when I ripped off my wristband, I punched myself in the face. Rad
(773): Reflecting on last night, I'm not sure if making out with a 43 y/o married woman at Bernie's after the Cubs game was my best life decision...
(402): Houston.. we have a drinking problem..
(570): why did i make a hit list last night containing only McDonalds?
(1-570): you tried to order a magarita mcflurry and when they said they didnt make those you tried to call 911
(630): I'm curled up in a ball on the floor of my office with the lights off. I hope no one notices. No more open bar. Woof.
(585): i'm signing you up for texting rehab
(303): I'm gonna do things to you that will make the neighbors want to move.
(702): Kareoke will never be a sober sport
(517): areee we human. . .oorrr areee we dancerssssss?!
(616): you srsly need to quit going to that bar
(818): Just made out with a pet sitter. His biz card says "even hamsters". Lowest point in my life.
(815): the ugly redhead just came into the bar, wearing a sombrero...by herself... who is going to tell her that its not cool to throw themed parties when you're the only guest?
(925): Having your wife answer your cell was so lame. Maybe we can talk when you get your phone, your facebook account, and your balls back.
(734): hey call me
(810): can't. in the shower.
(734): ... and this is probably why your phone does not work half the time.
(816): I'm afraid we're only dating because we're too lazy to look for anyone else.
(301): Bea Arthur died yesterday
(240): You shut your stupid mouth
(301): Betty White is next, I just know it.
(240): Betty White will never die! She's like Dick Clark. Rue McCalahan is next.
(936):Bea Arthur died! :(
(214):What?
(936):Big bird passed.
(815) Why is half of me covered in green stuff that won't come off?
(1-815) You stripper-danced on a light pole in the quad. It had fresh paint on it.
(818): dude, i look like john mccains neck right now
(920): Is this a definitive no? All is forlorn? Such is fine, but i'm drunk and a sucker for concrete answers
(337): i think he might wanna be bffs again, but idk cause we're friends again but we haven't been bff since like a year. i don't know what to think...
(985): wow. what a nail bitter. i need popcorn for this. brb
(805): Dude?? where did you go after Wildcats last night? Last I heard you went off with one of the girls we danced with?
(1-805): Negative - This is his GF, Bobby is in Jail for a DUI. Thanks for the info.
(517): I thought I drunk dialed Adam last night and left him a voicemail. I just checked my phone. I realize I left a drunk voicemail with my son's teacher.
(925): so explain again why im purple
(617): no
Just a few more...
(336): I don't make mistakes...just understandable bad choices.
(214): your drunk exhusband is tryin to get with my drunk exgirlfriend. i think its funny. if you still talk to him dont say anything.
(1-214): we're not divorced.
(970): Drinking non-alcoholic beer is like going down on your cousin.
(970): Sure it tastes the same, but it ain't right.
(310): I love you and miss you, which in no way dimishes how much I hate the person you turned out to be, but I still love and miss you.
(478): This is not my ceiling
(619): I think I left something in your back seat.... It was my integrity
(832): I'm sad I can't be there is wknd, I'm laying on the beach and daydreaming of you / crying a bit
(303): I'm watching a porn and daydreaming of you. Sounds like we both need Kleenex
(610): please tell me I'm in your upstairs bedroom. Just google mapped myself and I have no idea where I am.
(917): I'm not really sure actually. until I fell in love with a boy (which was just a few weeks ago) I thought my attraction to men was purely physical.
(201): so you were gay...and then you realized you were EVEN MORE gay
(805): As heartfelt as your proposal was- I will NOT marry for money- especially to someone who still owes me $700. You r officially pathetic!!
(504): Dude! wtf happend last nite? I woke up with 2 black eyes and a head ache
(225): You stepped off the curb and face planted the road...twice
(504): Why didnt you hold me up....and why a second time?
(225): I helped you up but figured it was wayy funnier to watch you fall again then lose my buzz....
(714): It's true. Ladies love me because I'm so strong and they feel safe. Not because of my pseudo charm and their impaired judgement after several drinks...
(669): I don't understand why she insists on me walking her to the door. She came over for literally 8 minutes, we had sex, and now I need her to leave. That fake chivalry will change nothing about the situation. (hmmmm...who does this remimd us of????)
(303): Hehe I wanna Australian kiss.. Its like a French kiss but down under ;)
OK I have to stop now. LOL
18 comments:
Happy Monday!
~AM
I'm not even going over to that website. Twitter has it's hold on me and it's more than I can handle.
Have a great Monday!
too much for this early in the morning...
Have a great day
Cheri
These just crack me up!
ROFLMAO -- This was like an entire season of Laugh In at one time.
Oh my gosh! I started laughing out loud at.
"My mouth tastes like bad choices" and then couldn't stop. Thanks for the giggle.
Some good material there girl. Happy Monday!
Thanks for the laugh......to funny and some kinda familiar......
I'm linking this to my blog.......do you mind?
Thanks for the laugh. Missed you when I was gone.
'drinking non-alcoholic beer is like going down on your cousin' TAHT'S CLASSIC!!!
OMG>>>>>>>>>>4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!
Those are hilarious! I was holding back from busting outloud.
These messages are incredibly funny.
I love it!!
Oh my first I heard of it called an Australian kiss, you always manage to expand my mind lol!!! I dont have any time to go looking at this site. I cant keep up with Twitter or blogging these days.
Julie's readers: Check out my blog next Saturday when I post her texts from next Friday night. Yeah, they'll seem awkwardly familiar...
Have I told you lately I love you? I should hate you for getting me hooked on this sick crazy site but I don't!
OMG! Thank you AGAIN! I laughed until I cried and my co-workers are begging me to send them a link - which I will.
I have an actual one for you:
(417)if you've ever been too stoned to make kool-aide, you might be a pothead...
I won't bust anyone out, but I swear to you that's an actual text message off my phone.
Post a Comment