OMG is that from the Key's? They have something like that every year here...I would never, first mine are too small, second, I would never- too self conscious! I WISH Though!
And all I can think is "would I be bold enough for that?" I can't come up with an answer. It looks enough like a shirt, but everyone knows its not. Wow, I just dont know if I could do that.
I would totally do it but my frog eyes would be pointing down to the ground, or maybe in two different directions, and then I wouldn't be able to see where I was going!
OMG that is beyond hilarious, I just laughed so hard I am crying! I could be a beautiful frog, a BIG, HUGE one with very wide, large eyes and a broad body. The tongue would be lumpy even...that is hilarious thanks I needed that today
26 comments:
That's hilarious! Mine would be too!
OMG is that from the Key's? They have something like that every year here...I would never, first mine are too small, second, I would never- too self conscious! I WISH Though!
Im too ticklish I couldnt hold still while someone painted on me "boobies" heheheh
Too self-conscious and too impatient here.
OH.MY.GAWD!
Too funny.
And all I can think is "would I be bold enough for that?" I can't come up with an answer. It looks enough like a shirt, but everyone knows its not. Wow, I just dont know if I could do that.
That's just... There are not words...
I would totally do it but my frog eyes would be pointing down to the ground, or maybe in two different directions, and then I wouldn't be able to see where I was going!
omg! LOL I would never... lol
So funny! Sadly, I haven't tucked my shirt in for like two decades.
I shudder to think where my "eyes" would be in that picture.
OMG that is beyond hilarious, I just laughed so hard I am crying! I could be a beautiful frog, a BIG, HUGE one with very wide, large eyes and a broad body. The tongue would be lumpy even...that is hilarious thanks I needed that today
That's hysterical!!!
HILARIOUS!
I couldn't be a frog either. The eyeballs would be too small!
I posted an award for you over at my blog. Hope you don't mind!
LMAO. It would look like the frog had fat cheeks from my spare tire, if I were a frog.
Love it!!
The Retirement Chronicles
You have to see my "Who Let The Dogs Out!" post!
LOL! I'd hate to have to be the artist for this one!
That's just special....
Funny girl!!
Hahahaha!!!! Oh me too!
Were you giving me shit about my penis week? Ha! Don't even go there, girlfriend! ;)
My special painted look would be wall-eyed. Yes. Special.
Wow....that is just really really wrong! I could just save myself the embarassment & just keep my shirt on & have them paint my knees instead!
Goodness...to be so bold! That might be fun....but I don't think I would have the nerve...what about you Julie??
Me and you both. But I guess that would be better than being all squinty eyed. LOL.
OMG! how many beers did they have???
Post a Comment