It's never too late to live happily ever after.
Fuck me I'm in.
hell ya.. i'm not much into sushi but i bet they have a great "floor show"!!!Cheri
Hahaha, for THAT I am ready to go for Sushi ;-) will be there
Don't you mean: who's in and out , in and out????? :-D
(Arm raised high in the air): Oh, oh! Take me! Take me!
It depends... what exactly is on that buffet?
I bet thay are PACKED.And is that legal? To solicit like that, in exchange for food?
It just goes to show that language has no barriers. :)
How could you not give that place a try! I'm surprised they were allowed to have a restaurant with that name!
fuk it, I'm up for it!Gosh, I hope they don't have any red snapper lying around though...
I thought this one was funny: http://www.flickr.com/photos/yosoynuts/2809201447/sizes/m/. But I think yours is funnier.
Oh man Danica said it before me;(*Fuck me* is one of my all time favorite things to say!
LMAO Travel Girl!!!!
Count me in. I could use some..ummm...sushi.
Damn, I'm hungry!
gosh i say fuck me all the time- under my breath...now i'll say fuck you- will they come up with that? we have a phuck thai. to which i always obnoxiously yell out 'anyone want to go to fuck's?'
fuck yeah!
Oh yes please :)
Curiosity took me back to check on the comments ;-) couldnt resist ;-)Sushi-rrible, we all seem to be in a state of emergency! A bit sad.
How could I refuse!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Fuck me I'm in.
hell ya.. i'm not much into sushi but i bet they have a great "floor show"!!!
Cheri
Hahaha, for THAT I am ready to go for Sushi ;-) will be there
Don't you mean: who's in and out , in and out?????
:-D
(Arm raised high in the air): Oh, oh! Take me! Take me!
It depends... what exactly is on that buffet?
I bet thay are PACKED.
And is that legal? To solicit like that, in exchange for food?
It just goes to show that language has no barriers. :)
How could you not give that place a try! I'm surprised they were allowed to have a restaurant with that name!
fuk it, I'm up for it!
Gosh, I hope they don't have any red snapper lying around though...
I thought this one was funny: http://www.flickr.com/photos/yosoynuts/2809201447/sizes/m/. But I think yours is funnier.
Oh man Danica said it before me;(
*Fuck me* is one of my all time favorite things to say!
LMAO Travel Girl!!!!
Count me in. I could use some..ummm...sushi.
Damn, I'm hungry!
gosh i say fuck me all the time- under my breath...now i'll say fuck you- will they come up with that? we have a phuck thai. to which i always obnoxiously yell out 'anyone want to go to fuck's?'
fuck yeah!
Oh yes please :)
Curiosity took me back to check on the comments ;-) couldnt resist ;-)
Sushi-rrible, we all seem to be in a state of emergency! A bit sad.
How could I refuse!
Post a Comment