CLICK HERE
I'd like to thank all the little people that got me here. Well, I guess just this little person:
Who is now this big person:
He is the love of my life, and I'm so thankful to be his Mom. Thanks, buddy, for being the kind of son every mother dreams about.
And this lady is pretty special to me too. Everything I know about being a Mom, I learned from the Book of Betty:
Happy Mother's Day, Mom.
And the same to all of you ladies reading this today...I wish you the happiest Mother's Day ever!
23 comments:
I'm a (relatively) new reader, and I'm not completely certain that I've commented before now--I tend to lurk. So I think that wishing you a VERY happy Mother's Day is a suitable introduction! Hope you have fun.
Mother of the Year is such a prestigous reward!!! Congrats
Have a Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day Julie! Enjoy the day with your son. Kiss kiss!
Back at ya Momma Dear... Cherish that wonderful momma you have this is not as happy a day when your mom isn't here to share it with you! So how good at bingo are you?? LOL!
Love ya lots
Cher
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Happy Mother's Day, Julie. I hope it's a wonderful day for you.;-)
So sweet. Happy Mother Day!
Sweet Julie, the happiest of Mother's Day to you, too.
I KNOW how much you love your boy...I have one, too...and a girl...Aren't we blessed !!!
This was such a sweet post..
xo bj
Stress one has been by to give me goodies already and stress two will be by after he gets off work.
It's nice to know that boys DO LOVE their mommies!
Oh crap! I wish Stress one would love me a little less. He just pulled back up. So much for peace and quiet (kidding...sort of)
I loved the video! You totally deserve the award!
Happy Mother's Day!
My Mom's name was Betty!
Happy Mother's day Jules!!
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day, mom of the year!
Congratulations on this prestigious award! Love the video. Happy Mother's Day!
How about that Joshy Hoffman... he never spoke a truer word. Congratulations on your newfound fame and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY...Valerie
Hope you have a wonderful day as Mother of the Year. (By the way, hope you don't mind sharing that honor because my daughters have also given me that honor.)
happy mother's day julie, moms like you make it a litte easier...
Happy Mom's Day. Motherhood rocks! Usually.
Happy mother's day back at ya!
Happy Mothers day Julie! I love you!
Julie, I just wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's Day. You ARE Mother of the Year. I am blessed to know you even if its thru the net, someday it will be in person! I know am I truly blessed to be the mother of 5 of the best kids ever!
I am humbled. Congrats :D Happy Mother's Day Mom Of The Year!
Post a Comment