Look to the right on my blog at my Vegas counter. A week from now my bags will be packed and I'll be on my way west for 5 days of drinking and debauchery. Or at least I hope that is at least part of what Linda, Darlene and I will engage in! I can't wait, it's going to be so much fun....
Did you see the season finale of Grey's Anatomy last night? OMG. The ending blew me away. When I realized it was George....wow.
I'm not as cranky as I was yesterday with the weight thing. I'm still not buying the "muscle" excuse but I'll take it, at least until next Thursday's weigh in.
Let's have a question of the day, shall we?
If you could completely eliminate any one of your pet peeves, what would it be?
Happy Friday!!!
16 comments:
Wow...where did the time go? Not a Grey's watcher, so no comment...
My pet peeve is the lack of common sense in adults. C'mon folks, think before you speak.
Make it a good Friday!
~AM
Not a Grey's watcher either but Lost finale was AWESOME!
The pet peeve that comes to mind (I have so many of them!) is people not finishing what they start.
WOO-HOO!! One week! I can't wait for you - lol!
*ONE* pet peeve, huh?
People (read=my mother)showing up at my house at 7:00 in the morning and letting themselves (read=my mother) in to harass me while I'm trying to get ready for work, therefore, making me late.
Vent much?!
TGIF...meant to tape Grey's, forgot, went to stuff my face and drink $1 beers instead. If I eliminated my pet peeves what would I have to bitch about.
Soooo shocked about Grey's last night. OMG, what's gonna happen?
The pet peeve I could do without is people stopping to chat right in the middle of the flow of traffic at a mall. Move to the side people, I've got a sale to hit!
I haven't seen Grey's yet.. so don't blow it... pet peeve.. I absolutley HATE "Xmas" drives me crazy every stinking year where did that abbreviation even come from... sorry I know you use it a lot, but i'm just saying
Cheri
Grey's was crazy. I was so shocked. They just might be making a comeback, cause seriously, this whole season was wack!
Pet peeve -- my low tolerance for BS.
Well my biggest pet peeve or one of the biggest would eliminate half the population....lol
MEAN, HATEFUL people. Just kick em off the earth. I just don't get them and think they are a waste of air to society. Dont ya think?
I wasn't thrilled with the ending. It can definitely take a turn either way during the season opener but still....
I wish I was going to be heading to Vegas. I still may try to sneak away since it's a holiday on that Monday but no guarantees...Boo's birthday is on the 22nd and he'd be crushed if I wasn't home to welcome in his 50th.
Pet peeve...gosh...I have so many of them is people not washing their hands after they go to the bathroom. That's just gross!
OMG, I so fell asleep and missed the finale......DAMN
Vegas, oh the fun you will have!
PetPeeve, people making promises/plans that they don't keep.
Grey's was great. My husband thought I was CRAZY for bawling. If he wasn't there I'd be hicoughing through the whole thing but I kept it to a minimal bawling for him.
Pet peeve - Inconsiderate people
Vegas coming up you say? hmmmm... *off to look at my stupid fertility chart*
Oh, I forgot to tell you, I just converted to Mormonism. Yeah, I won't be able to drink next weekend.
Surely what happens in Vegas doesn't have to stay in Vegas...right?
Have fun, girl!
I think the biggest pet peeve that I'd get rid of is a toss up between people that go on and on forever about stuff that no one cares about, and stupid people who can't think for themselves!!!! There are tons of them where I work, they can't make a copy or figure out how to delete their emails but make twice what I do!
Pet peeve #3: when at a cafeteria style buffet, you have to wait behind the woman who is picking up EVERY DAMN PIECE OF CHICKEN til she finds JUST THE RIGHT ONE. I want to say "So take it already and move on!"
I'm going to make a post out of this.....is that one of your peeves? OK OK OK I'll give you the credit for it. damn. some people...
It's 4 days now baby. But, I am a little behind:)
Post a Comment