Look what I did this afternoon. My computer room that I shared with my son was a disaster area. And now that he's got a laptop and we don't need two desks in there, I cleaned it up and out and now I have my own Real Estate office in my house!


It still needs some work. On the opposite wall (where the door is) you can't see Jordan's guitars and amp. I'm going to eventually get him to put those in his room and maybe put a chair and a side table/lamp in here. Not that I think I'll be hanging out in here reading but heck, you never know.
I'm all excited! At least one room in my house is presentable! It motivates me to make others that way!!!!
Oh, no date yet with Bachelor #2. I haven't made the call. I need to get motivated to do that. I wonder if I really don't want to date as much as I think I do?
18 comments:
The office looks great. It's so nice to have your own space.
I wonder if I really want to date too. Most days, I know I don't. Others, it's a crapshoot. I think that maybe my prince will just come along and there we'll be, off on our new big adventure togehter. In the meantime, I'll just hang out...
What's his phone number? I will make the call for you.
Great looking office - We just bought our first place and I've already got half of a Moleskin notebook full of ideas and sketches for my workspace.
I wish my office looked that clean!
Office looks great! Glad on the showing! Hope it comes through and you double end the sucker!!
Doesn't it feel great to clean up a room like that?
And about Bachelor #2: Don't procrastinate--he seems nice.
Oh thank goodness. My knees were getting a little creaky.
Hey, how do you know who the Head Nurse is?
She's the one with the dirty knees!
hmmmm...maybe email Bachelor #2 instead of calling? Not QUITE as scary as a phone call. Dating stinks. Or I stinked at it, not sure which.
Your office is perfect ...
I feel exactly like Fragrant Liar ..
he will need to come and find me and then sweep me off my feet.
I won't be calling anyone. If he doesn't want to find me ..he's not into me enough for me to want him.
julie..your office looks functional and comfortable! Nicely done!
As for Bach #2, follow your gut...
~AM
The office looks so nice!
You must date in order to fill the void in all of our boring lives!
Go for it~
Ok, you are really making me look bad...really bad. I have not seen the top of my desk at home since about 2005. Now work desk, I go nuts if its out of order.
Looks nice!
Great Job Julie. I love it when I get something clean. Then I stare at it for hours!! LOL
Good Luck on your house!!!
Your office looks great. Get busy on that call woman. He sounds to nice to let get away.
Your office looks delightful. Neat. Organized. Efficient.
Problem: neat office = sick mind (or at least I'm told). Since yours isn't as "neat as a pin," I'd say you're in fairly good shape.
My cave, on the other hand, . . . well, what can you expect from a bear?
P.S.: Watch out for the sharks in the dating pool.
Is it possible for an office to be that clean and organized? I wish you the best of luck on the showing...real estate must be a tough gig in the current market....I hope it all works out!
I understand about not being sure about what you want. I get chances, and then I don't do any follow up. I think I am happier being single than I give myself credit for.
Glad the showing went well.
oh how wonderful, i just love this room. i just took a look in our office and it is out of control again! i want it to be an office, but a soothing place too. let's see how it goes!
Love the office hon! I want to pay a visit:)
Make the call or I'll do it for you. Shit, I don't have his number:)
Post a Comment