Today, I am officially:
Don't worry, I'm not changing the name of my blog. Too much work! We'll all just know that I started it when I was 47 and starting my life over after divorce, but I'm now 48 and have moved on and am happy again....
Thanks for coming along for the ride.
And guess what else?
This is my 400th post!!!!!! Chatty little thing, aren't I?
29 comments:
Congratulations and happy birthday! May this be the best year ever.
Happy Birthday! Wishing you a great year ahead!
Happy Birthday darling Julie!!
You know, maybe you should just leave the name? We're all used to that one and maybe you were 47 when you started over?
In any case, I just want to miss one of your wonderful post :)
Happy Birthday my blog friend have the happiest day ever.
Steady On
Reggie Girl
Congratulations and Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
Have a fabulous birthday!!
As one of your more recent followers, let me join the birthday revelry by extending this wish for the next 48 years:
As you slide down the banister of life
May the splinters never point the wrong way
Happy Birthday, Julie.
Happy birthday! You'll be GREAT at 48!
Happy birthday, girl... may this year be your best yet!
a little ditty for you- (in my best singing voice)
This month is such a special one
It's Birthday time for you
We'd really like to celebrate this happy day with you
Zippy-A and Heidi-Ho
There's something we can do
we'll sing a song that we all know
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Love you Julie!
Happy Birthday to you Jules. 48 and over hate? sounds good to me.
Happy Birthday, Julie! I hope this year brings you all the wishes you hope for!
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Julie, Happy Birthday to you. Be glad that was a cyber singing and not a REAL singing!!!
Happy Birthday! Only good things this year!
Oh, here come the best, warmest happy birthday wishes I can send your way. Hope the day is as fabulous as your "number," and that you have at least 48 more years ahead to grow and thrive as a woman to be reckoned with in our time.
Yay! Happy Birthday! Wishes for a fantastic year!
Oh Julie, if only I'd known. I could have made you a birthday/blogger card of such magnificent proportions that you would have been a millionaire when I died and my popularity would have exploded!
I kinda like the title "48 and Fabulous", but "47 and starting over" is more truthful. he he
Happy Happy Birthday!!! I love your blog. Here's to 400 more posts.
Happy birthday Julie! Love you!
Happy birthday, Julie!!! I hope this next year is the best of your life.
Happy Birthday! please don't change the name of you blog! I love it :-)
Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you had an awesome day.
I am SUCH a LOSER!!!
Happy Birthday Jules!!! I'm so sorry I forgot to write you today;(
Happy birthday and don't change the name of your blog...you can be 47 and starting over forever.
Happy, happy, happy Birthday Julie. I turn 48 this year too. Not until November though.
Happy birthday to you a day late!!!! Keep it up girl I love your blog!!!
Happy belated birthday my dear! Many many more!
Happy belated birthday!!
48 & fabulous, I LOVE it!!
I've been missing in action but I swear I'm catching up.
julie...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
I am so sorry for missing this post on Sunday!!!
You are no doubt 48 and fabulous!
~AM
Post a Comment