Thursday, March 19, 2009

Please accept my apologies for being a bad blog friend

I am not able, for the most part, to access blogs during the day anymore. So I'm sure many of you realize that you don't get comments from me very often, basically on the weekends when I have a chance to actually catch up with everyone.

I want you all to know that I really appreciate the comments you leave me every day, and know that I will eventually get to your blogs on the weekend and get caught up with your lives as well....

I hope things get back to normal again soon but until then, I am thinking about you all, and thank you for continuing to follow me and comment even though I'm a bad blog friend right now.

12 comments:

Mindy said...

I know what you mean. Most days lately, I'm doing good to click here and there- nevermind actually typing something!

Have a good night, and a Great Friday!

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Don't worry about it Julie. I blog on my lunch break. Too bad it doesn't burn calories! :) Catch up when you can. I miss your posts! How's did the date at the coffee house go?

Sandi said...

I don't comment you because you comment me. I have some crazy people that read my blog and comment, I have checked their blogs out and can't even read them let alone comment on them.

You just do what you want when you want. We all read you because you are you and we love you.

I Am Who I Am said...

Lord sweetie...my life is so vrazy right now I'm feeling the same way. Dontcha hate it when life interrupts our bloggy time. Damn it.

Fragrant Liar said...

I hear ya. There are a few blogs I hit regularly and the rest have to wait till I have more time. Yes, yours is one of my regular hits because you are always entertaining. So I guess I'll cut you some slack. This time . . . ;)

Vegas Linda Lou said...

I'm not supposed to be on blog sites at work, either. It sucks! I'd much rather be making comments than writing the technical bullshit I get paid to come up with. But no worries--blogging could be a full-time job in itself (don't you wish?). We're all doing the best we can to keep up.

Bagman and Butler said...

I understand completely. I have found commenting to be a challenge. The more you comment the more people comment on your blog and then the more you have to check them out and then it becomes impossible to keep up and guilt sets in and...and...and...

Megryansmom said...

I've been doing a lot of blog lurking myself, a quick read and off to the next one. Have a great weekend!

Debz said...

no one thinks your a bad blog friend. just a busy blog friend.
at least i hope that's what they think, cause i've been just as busy.

Happy first day of spring!!

Kim said...

What? Is your employer interfering with your ability to blog? You need to talk to them...

juliannah said...

I just lost my access thanks to the damn IT guy! I feel so out of touch now, so don't feel bad I am relegated to weekends too. But I can still write my posts and email them home. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Julie, i have the same deal. I really can't access the internet from work so i usually wait for the weekend. you are among the bloggers that are always on my mind and i always wish i could sneak a peek at your blog from work, but i am sooooo not trying to lose my job for any dumb reason.