Got a showing on one of my houses today, with a new buyer who isn't working with a Realtor but will be working with me after 11am. If I get them to buy my listing, I get both commissions!!!!!
THIS ROCKS!
Cross your fingers, folks! Say a prayer. Light a candle. Whatever it takes!
Second...making a coffee date with Bachelor #2 for sometime this weekend. Will update you on Monday with a thumbs up or down!
And last...
I haven't sneezed in three whole hours.
I just thought that was newsworthy....
Happy Saturday!
17 comments:
Prayers said from this side of the world for your ....real estate venture to work and ....the date!!
I'm going to want DETAIL!!!
I'm assuming the position!
Ok, but you have to let me know the MINUTE I can get back up. My knees are killing me.
Best of luck to you! Everything's crossed!
I'm with Kim....assuming position!
Julie- I have prayed, chanted, lit a candle and have crossed my fingers. I think that about covers it!!
I will now, like everyone else get on my knees waiting for your next instructions. However, like Soxy Deb could you please let me know when I can get up, not sure how much my knees can take!!
Good Luck!!
Fingers toes and legs are crossed for you.
Let us know!
That's because I have been sneezing for you!
Have fun with Bach #2. I can't wait to hear the details!
good luck.
Crossing fingers for success in both adventures! I can't walt to hear about the date!!!
Go Julie, Go Julie, Go Julie!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!
This better be worth it because I don't get on my knees for just anyone, you know!
Good Luck- sending you all kinds of good vibes and thoughts your way today!
Is the title of this entry in relationship to the first bit of news about your business, or is it in relationship to "Second"?
I am soooo confused.
Anyhow, whatever brings you to your knees, hope it's fun.
Good luck Julie!
Oh man, I know the feeling all too well!! Here's hoping you get both sides, and 3 more ends from this sale!!!
I'm there!! Just let us know the minute you know something about the sale! Party at your house if so, right???
Also, Bachelor #2....waiting in anticipation. Good luck.
Good luck baby!
Fingers crossed for you, but I want to know if you're going to be crossing your legs?! :)
Well, maybe I don't want to know, unless you're going to dish all!
oh man! i hope it all goes or went wonderfully well this weekend. i am so excited for you! i will tune in on Monday. thinking of you tonight and hoping you are glowing...from the um, good coffee i guess...nothing else of course!
;)
Post a Comment