helo pretty.
hi am Mr frank kelvin am 50 years old from new maxico am divorced with a son of 23 years old .. i live in my own apartment and i love pets so much ... i just noticed your profile and i really find interest in you and i will love to know you more . you really look beautiful and you look like one of the queen sent down to earth with heart of honor ,,,i have been lonely all this wile and i want to get to know some one that i will say some thing good to and some one that will understand me we are not getting younger...we need some one special in our life's.. well i have a super market were i seal things and i have 3 employees working with me i really like them they are doing good job for me my supermarket is just 5 miles away from my house.. and i go there every day to see how they are doing i seal wears and food stock and i have sections that i seal golds and i really like the business.. well that is a little about me and i will like to know about you ...tell me what you like and dislike? i am ready to prove this to you that i really like you and we need to get get to know each other..
from your friend Mr frank kelvin if you wish to email me my email and yahoo mi is frankkelvin21@yahoo.com
Dear Frank,
Have you met my lesbian lover, Darlene?
Love, Julie
(PS....not intending to piss off my other lesbian lovers, Deb, Linda, Jill, Danica, etc. Frank can only handle so much in one day.)
24 comments:
I do like that fact that he has his own apartment though Julie. It's nice that a man his age has a place of his own, lol......
Take good care and......
Steady On
Reggie Girl
It appears that he has left a paragraph out: My deceased wife has left me a sum of 100,00,000 Euros that is in an escrow account. I require your help and will reward you for helping me to secure the funds.
He sounds sweet and lonely. I think that signals my "flight" response.
Eric you just made me tinkle a little. Something about the name Frank Kelvin, doesn't suggest to me that there would be too many issues with English. I'm just sayin.
I couldn't get past new m"a"xico...
And Reggie Girl makes a good point - at least he doesn't live with his mom. lol.
& LMFAO @ Eric!
And Jules, no offense taken. I would probably pick Dar too - she's HAWT!
WOW.........I mean WOW!
Forget the fact he doesn't use spell check ......he can't even spell "sell" or was it "steal" he was trying to spell?
I'm thinking along the same lines as Eric!
Having read this post and some earlier ones (at least this one is not married), I feel the need to apologize profusely and often for the existence of my gender...or maybe it is just my own guilt because I see parts of myself in every letter you post.
I was wondering why he'd tell you that he "Steal gold". Maybe he thought it would impress you? If you don't care for apartment living, I know of a GREAT house in Florida situated between Cheech and Chong.
oh my!!! giggles
I agree with Eric!
Good Lord!!! If this was all that was in the world I go lesbo also!! Not that there is anything wrong with lesbo--but it just ain't me--until I met this man!!
ROTFLMAO!!! That is hysterical. Thank god you didn't overwhelm him with the entire list.
Wow! I wonder where New Maxico is? He does have his own apartment! I've thought about trying the on line dating thing. Ummmm, I think not. I think I will just live vicariously through you!
You've gotta love those Yahoo spammers... they're on every dating site known to man. I've tried to pinpoint exactly what country they're from but can't...
Report that guy, though, if you haven't already. He'll get kicked off (and probably be back later under another name) but at least he'll be out of commission for a bit.
I used to write posts like that to my male friends on Match. They would cry laughing. Try it! It's fun!
Oh boy. Yes, you do seem to be getting the cream of the crop!
You definitely can attract em....ouch....there are others out there....good ones....trust me. Don't give up....yet.
Oh dear...
Hit delete. I think his letter screams of someone 80% lonely 20% serial killer.
Gotta love these, they're good for a laugh.
I get the ones who want to "hook up" for a night, ug.
Jen
At least he makes an honest wage of sealing wears and gold. (I wonder if he is in it for dental fillings???)
Poor Frankie. To think that he's that clueless that you would be so easily won over by his native charm.
Can you imagine how many ladies probably swooned over that email?
I seriously am considering going into business writing profile letters for guys on online dating. At least, they may stand a chance if they are legit.
Next!!!! By the way, what happened to the "cup of coffee" dude?
Well, at least he doesn't live with his mom.
I'm so impressed that he has his own apartment. Just think, you'll be able to hang out on his balcony or in his parking space. I don't know what the problem is. You should definitely go for him. I think he's probably a professor and he's trying to camouflage himself so you don't try to take him for his intelligence. Come to think of it, that's surely why he said he lives in an apartment -- because he doesn't!
Oooh, man of mystery. Go for it!
I cannot stop laughing...I am pretty sure this is one of the 9/11bombers that got away!
I guess we are FINALLY out of the closet.
What a relief;)
HA!!!!
He can't even spell the state he lives in right!
Post a Comment