
Hello, *I* am the reigning queen of the ski jump on Wii. NOT HIM. How dare he surpass my jump record????? What kind of kid did I raise???
I guess you all know how I'm spending MY Saturday, right?
I'll be on the slopes if you need me.
PS: Aren't our little Wii people cute? They look just like us!
20 comments:
My son wants to buy a Wii. I told him if he saved his money, he could. So he is. I expect to be bowling or skiing in a few months. Any tips or pointers?
julie...I have tons of faith in you! Love the Wii people! My daughter has a Wii, my 'person' is truly my alter ego by the name of Luna. She is kinda stuck in the 70's, where I would love to be!
Sounds as though you are in for a great day! Hopefully, we will see the Sno-Queen back on top by midnite!
~AM
how dare he!
You love a child,raise them right, and this is how he repays you? Yep, it is time to put him in his place.
What a show off!
You can do it!! Little punk what is he thinking???
Hey Julie when you stepped on that damn board/scale did you get pissed off them your Mii pooffed up? I was so pissed off that I wanted to throw something at the TV.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. Thank you again for all your support. It really is important to me.
You are hilarious!
My husband competes with the kids on the Wii as well. I, OTOH, am never going to be anywhere nearly good enough to even mention the word "competition" to anyone else in the entire world...
Hey, did you know I saw an update on your rss feed that says:
Decisionally Challenged: *UPDATE*The fill in
posted by Julie at 47 And Starting Over - 5 hours ago
Decisionally Challenged: *UPDATE*The fill in ..
I click on it, says page does not exist. Anyone else getting that on their dashbord?
Just giving ya a heads up.
Except you have much better hair than your Wii.
I bought my son a Wii for Christmas, I had no idea how exhausting I would find it! haha ...
Enjoy your time with your son!
You have just inspired me to go "skiing" with Rick today. We have no kids. I hope I can figure out how to turn it on without them.
I have to go play that game. I should be blogging.
Ah, well.
Um.... "little Wii people" Julie??? How very un-PC of you :) I believe they prefer to be called "vertically challenged Americans" LOL
You need to do some more jumping. I'm waiting to see the ratings change tomorrow. Don't give up!
Girl.............Prince and I love us some Wii!!!
Playing Wii while drinking Bloddy Mary Martini's is expecially a hoot :)
Hey.......I hope you do kick his ass. Literally, lol......
Get to jumpin and.......
Steady On
Reggie Girl
No, you so cannot let Jordan beat you without a fight. He has too much time on his hands, encourage him to go out, a lot! I think I would be addicted to this without a doubt.
I haven't got into the Wii thing yet.
Oh take that back. I did have a brief affair when babygirl2 order Mario brothers.
But, we broke it off:)
My Wii looks just like me too. Fat ass, muffin top and all.
I hope you showed him who the boss was?!
Luckily, I don't have too much competition. But if my son gets on, he friggin aces everything without breaking a sweat. Little shit, I could still sit on him and squish his skinny ass.
Post a Comment