
And I'm not happy about it.
We're all passing this crap around the office. All day, every day, one of us is sneezing, coughing, using HeadOn, or whining about sneezing, coughing, and needing HeadOn.

It's ridiculous.
It's that "I don't feel bad enough to stay home and burn up a sick day but I don't feel good enough to be sitting in my office pretending to work" feeling.
And it annoys me.
I'd much rather be doing this:

Than this:

I'd really rather be doing this:

With him:

It's official. I'm delirious.
28 comments:
Yo Grumpy Ass, how did you get a photo of my husband? You best back off or I'll get wicked witch on your snotty ass!
I hate office bugs, right now I make everyone wipe down their phones, desks, keyboards and mice with lysol wipes. I have even had a mask on before. (I got this whole auto immune bullshit, so it may seem extreme, but I really don't wanna share what their kids brought home from school.)
Hope you feel better soon.
Move over, you're too sick for HIM. I'll keep him safe until you're better.
Happy Friday!!
Give this lady another double of Nyquil.
Get well soon, Jules!!!
I'd rather have that then the stomach crap I've been dealing with. UGH
On a Friday....double bummer with the possibility of screwing up a weekend!
Hang tough!
Ewwwww. I hope you feel better real soon.
I usually go around spraying Lysol on everything and EVERYONE when this crap is happening. I don't give a damn whether they like it or not. I have to show a lil self love you know?
Go for a hot toddy later this evening. I usally make myself at leat 1 or 5 when I feel poorly. It helps. Well, maybe it just helps me not give a damn. Whatever.
Feel better.....
Steady On
Reggie Girl
I think your fever has gotten a little high - you better go home in case that hottie shows up at your house!
So glad I'm not the only one with a love affair with the Lysol can.
Hope this weekend gives all your co-workers a chance to de-germ and you feel better soon!
O.M.G!!! Look at *that* goody trail!! Slap my ass and call me Sally cause he looks good enough to sop up with a biscuit.
Oh and btw, sorry your feeling bad. Really, I am.
Julie...Take a double shot of NyQuil and enjoy your happy dreams!
Feel better!
~AM
I am SO confused whenever I see those head on commercials. Is it supposed to take away your headache? Is it like a lotion? Why does the commercial INSIST on being so vauge?
Are all these questions hurting your head? Do you need more head on yet? Doesn't headon sound a lot like hard on? Have you ever slipped and said hard on by accident? Did you see my response on my blog to your comment and are you up for plan? Do you want me to shut up now?
LOL I'm done ;-) for now...
lol to funny!!
thanks for the laugh
but I do hope you feel better soon!
I'm FINALLY starting to feel better. Still coughing some and still a little congested. It's only been two weeks. LOL Hope you have plenty of time to rest over the weekend!
I do hope you get to feeling better quickly. OMG would you look at that guy's happy trail. yummy.
If you and the others you work with haven't done it yet buy some of that hand sanitizer and get to using it pronto.
Oh dear! I hope you feel better. And to make you feel better, I will tell you, even with him, sex on the beach is HIGHLY overrated.
Maybe your co-workers will get so wigged out over your germs flying around, they'll tell you to go home and pay you without taking away your sick time.
Feel better. Make yourself a Nyquil jello shot.
So sorry you don't feel well. It's going around my work and Buddy has been sick all week wih the crap.
Feel better!
Yum, Nyquil jello shots!
Hope you feel better like right this minute. I feel better just looking at the pics ~ just one more peek....
I am going to get some Head On! If it causes hallucinations like this, I want several! Feel better soon!
You know, that's one more thing I love about living in Las Vegas--no one's ever sick. I remember those sick days in upstate New York; I'd get a head cold at least once a winter. Not here though! (Hint, hint--great place to live...)
Yeah, I'm moving to warmer climes too. I hate this cold stuff...Get better soon!
hate to tell ya but that guy married my best friend's little brother in San Francisco last year...(tee hee, kidding) hope you are feeling better. it sucks to start the weekend not feeling good.
awww Julie,
I hope you are feeling better by now, if not come on over and i'll make you some tea. that would be good for you. and then we can look at photos of men as good looking at the photo of the guy in this post. and then that would be good for both of us. indeed. i bet he can do the body good. realllllll good. mmmm
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
mature free movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_human_instinct/]human instinct[/url] we are marshall the movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_buddy_buddy/ big boob movie
ft dodge mall movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_kaze_no_na_wa_amunejia/]kaze no na wa amunejia[/url] free daily fuck movie http://moviestrawberry.com/hqmoviesbygenres/download-genre_drama-movies/?page=69 oklahoma city movie theatres
sex teen facial movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_king_of_comedy/]the king of comedy[/url] free full movie download links
the best little whorehouse in texas the movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_only_angels_have_wings/]only angels have wings[/url] cum cunt kathy andrews pic movie free http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_hell_s_kitchen/ berlin news adult movie theater
arabesque movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_wiz/]the wiz[/url] inuyasha movie 3 http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_pluto_s_sweater/ local movie listings
hazell keeley movie free [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_defector/]the defector[/url] rotton tomatoes movie review http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_fear_x/ saw movie comes out
hollywood movie premiers [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_closing_the_ring/]closing the ring[/url] extremely loud and incredibly close movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_blood_and_chocolate/ movie times twin cities
caligula movie dowload [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_wendy_wu_homecoming_warrior/]wendy wu homecoming warrior[/url] free movie download burn to dvd
tango movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_back_to_the_future_part_ii/]back to the future part ii[/url] free spanking movie galleries http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_fathers_are_people/ car drift movie rc
warner brothers movie world [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_edward_scissorhands/]edward scissorhands[/url] reviews on the movie quicksilver http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_fugitive/ movie gets lost in the north pole
can you create a movie using a web coam [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_horsemen/]the horsemen[/url] flood movie london http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_bull_durham/ pictures from the movie caddy shack
killshot movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_american_history_x/]american history x[/url] love story movie emily http://moviestrawberry.com/easy-downloads/letter_S/?page=9 screwballs movie biology teacher
windows movie maker free video transitions [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_rugged_bear/]rugged bear[/url] hermaphrodite movie
pippi longstalkings movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_american_heroes_a_tribute_to_navajo_code_talkers/]american heroes a tribute to navajo code talkers[/url] movie beny more http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_land_that_time_forgot/ free ipod movie software
rush hour full movie online [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_chocolat/]chocolat[/url] mythological elements in the movie pleasantville http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_caprica_2009/ authentic movie props
famous british movie quotes [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_ugly_duckling/]ugly duckling[/url] sony movie studio canon camera http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_an_american_werewolf_in_paris/ the great dictator movie
die hard movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_catwoman/]catwoman[/url] heaven immaculate movie http://moviestrawberry.com/hqmoviesbycountry/country_hungary/ carandiru the movie
download full movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_cosmic_voyage/]cosmic voyage[/url] movie theater clinton tn
the lost boys movie quotes [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_bad_biology/]bad biology[/url] red headed movie stars http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_ocean_men_extreme_dive/ movie poiler
top movie of all time [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_alone_in_the_dark/]alone in the dark[/url] monologe from the movie freaky friday http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_episode_list_for_coupling/ eldest movie christopher paolini
Post a Comment