Thursday, March 5, 2009

Enquiring minds want to know...and I'm here to answer! **UPDATED**

Check out Jordan's Blog. How cute are they?

**********************************

OK so I've had a lot of comment "questions" recently, so I decided to answer them all in one big blog post....

Here you go.

Regarding the "Hi my name is" blog:

@ Butler & Bagman: I hope whoever I start to date doesn't follow my blog! Of course, since I posted yesterday about the guy I was interested in, he hasn't responded to my last email from Monday night...so maybe he found the blog and is already running the other way!

@ Danica: You *are* invited to Vegas. Memorial Day weekend. Tentatively I am flying out Friday night and back on Tuesday, just burning one vacation day that way. Staying with my separated at birth sister buddy Vegas Linda Lou, and hopefully Travel Girl and Chocolate Covered Day Dreams will be meeting us as well...

@ Keeper of All Things: Fun Dip is a drink that tastes just like that stuff we used to eat as kids, that came in the package and tasted like powdered sweet tarts? It's 1 1/2 shots of Grape Vodka, 1 shot Blue Curacao, about two shots of Sweet & Sour Mix, and a splash of 7-up. Drink over ice. Get drunk. One side effect other than a fast buzz is that you get a blue tongue. When you laugh you look like you've just blown a Smurf.

@ Everyone who asked: You are all welcome to use any blog of mine on yours. Just link back to me! (Except you, Mr. Bike Smut. Leave my exercise bike alone!)

Regarding "Bachelor #2 and I might actually like this one!" blog:

First, thank you all for the compliments that I am beautiful and deserving of a great guy...I appreciate every single one of them! I truly do. If any of you had penises, I'd date you. (Or for those of you that do actually possess that item, you know where to find me!) (No, Jenny...I mean one that's actually attached to a body, not that you bought yourself!)

@ Butler & Bagman: Baggy need not be jealous. He'll always be the one that got away. LOL

@ Liz: Who wouldn't be able to hit it off with me? Hell if I know! I think I'm pretty easy to get along with!!!! (I am, right?)

@ Won: Yes you can live vicariously through me. I live vicariously through several of my friends, so hopefully nothing gets lost in translation!

@ Wonder Mom: I *hope* they aren't all freaks! We all know I certainly attract a select group but perhaps the tide is turning...

@ Jill...Yes you can be my flower girl. Or my Maid of (Dis)Honor. Your choice.

@ Just a Chic: I take your word for it, as you would know a hot babe when you see one. LOL... I'm not worthy!

@ Lisa L: Yeah, that "we" can work on the weight thing was a little unsettling. But I think it's nice that he thinks it's something to be supportive about...or it's just a nice way of making sure "we" lose the weight!

@ Dana: Oh shit, if this is your Joe...I swear I never laid a hand on him. Put the gun down before you hurt somebody with that damn thing!

@ Jenny: Impeccable grammar is always a plus with me. You know that. I'm following your lead and setting the bar higher. After all it's working out quite nicely for you!

Regarding "I think this is pretty self explanatory":

@ Megryansmom: No he's not one of my bachelors. He's an ex-boyfriend. (I wish...) If he was a bachelor, I'd be devoting all my time to touching his biceps, not blogging. If he were an ex-boyfriend he wouldn't be an EX-boyfriend. I'd have him tied to a chair so he couldn't escape!

@ Dr. Penny: He scares *you*? Now what does that say about me???? LOL

@ Fragrant Liar: You can get one of those at www.photofunia.com.

@ Mindy: Same place. You may have to wrestle Fragrant Liar for him, though.

@ Butler & Bagman: If Baggy looks like this, I'm headed your way. Now.

@ Airmanmom: If I have a bachelor who looks like that in a wife beater, he can have Angelina Jolie on it for all I care. It isn't gonna be on him long anyway!

Regarding Days One and Two of my Management Lessons:

No, I don't make these up myself. I wish I was that funny. I steal them from everybody else. Thankfully my friends send me a lot of emails that I turn into blog fodder!!

Regarding Jordan's Car Update:

So we got it back last week, and within an hour the "Check Engine" light came on again! I called them back and not so politely requested that they replace the damn sensor...not just attempt to fix it. So, as we took it in today.

And on the way, I got a speeding ticket for going 38 in a 25! Arrrgh. Nothing like my son pulling over too, and pointing and laughing at me as I'm batting my eyes at Mr. Policeman. Didn't work, he still gave me a $107 ticket. Of all days NOT to wear a low cut shirt...

He also informed me that my license plates were expired.

Excuse me? It's not my birthday yet, how can they be expired? They expire this month...?

Nope. Evidently the leasing company doesn't go by the birthday renewal thing They do it whenever they fricking feel like it, which in my case is on February 20th every year.

I think it's hilarious that for the past two years I've evidently driven on expired plates between February 20th and my birthday on March 22nd!

So...once again, my son is driving the expensive car and I'm driving...a Chevy Aveo!

OK...I think that just about sums up Q&A period for today. If I missed anything, or there's some burning question you need to know, just ask!!!!

17 comments:

Malicious Intent said...

ouch, my brain hurts now...yup..it hurts!

I think I am slightly green with envy ( I did tell chocolate dreams last night I have woke up different colors before and now see, perfect example) that you have way more of a life than me.

Bagman and Butler said...

Thank you for giving me the solution to answering the flood of comment questions. I'll remember it and use it one of these days.

Megryansmom said...

Crap too late to be first commentator here. Oh well better luck next time. I was hoping you'd be heading to Vegas for March Madness, I guess I'll have to wait til July to meet you.

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

I'm going to try the FunDip. As a matter of fact.....I'm going to try it until my brain hurts, lol. That comment made me laugh and I'm about to mosey on onver to that blog as well......
Thanks, you always make me laugh at your blog :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Liz said...

I do believe that when you host bunco, we need some of those drinks. Those sound AMAZINGLY GOOD! And by the way...it's inquiring, not enquiring. However, I do realize you're not an English teacher, so I'll let it slide :) hehe Ok, so I actually had to go look that up to verify...and I found out you can use both! huh. Who knew? Thanks for teaching me something today :)

Kim said...

If your son gets the expensive car, shouldn't he get the expensive speeding ticket to go with it?

Anonymous said...

lol @ Liz!!!

Wish I could go to Vegas then but I may have to pass. If you're up for Vegas again this fall give me a hollar. I'll be going out to see my Dad then.

Debz said...

No questions. But I will be trying that Fun Dip this weekend. Sounds yummy and I do love me some smurfs!

Keeper Of All Things said...

Wait....are you saying you didn't blow Papa Smurf....

'cause thats not what he wrote on the bathroom wall.......

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

Look at Julie using her @ Twitter skills :)

Unknown said...

julie...such a fun post!
~AM

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for the recipe. If I can get over to Vegas...I'll look forward to trying it then! Boo isn't much of a drinker and I sure don't need an excuse to drink it all myself!!

Fragrant Liar said...

Did I mention that I hate to be left out? I want to go to VEGAS, baby! My co-worker is there right now, that slutpuppy.

Alright, well spin the roulette wheel for me and say hey to Linda Lou.

Thanks,
Stella Veerjen

Anonymous said...

This is as close to my FRIDAY'S READER'S SPECIAL as is legal.....

I enjoyed it but next time, don't leave out part of my comment. It was ALL good. I think.

Right now I'm high on Sudafed and Mucinex and something else Joe slipped into my narcotics and alcohol smoothie.

Oooooh.....look at the walls! They're moving! Auntie Em! Is that you?

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Yes--Girlfest in Vegas! All welcome!

SSP said...

that was hilarious - looking forward to giving the fun dip a try - never had the grape vodka, but it sounds yummy! sorry to hear about the ticket :-(

jill jill bo bill said...

Yippee!! I am going dress shopping today!!!! What color?