I land in Vegas and meet up with Linda Lou and Travel Girl. And whoever else wants to meet us for some fun in the desert sun and lots o'drinks.
LOTS.
I.Can.Hardly.Stand.The.Wait.
Girls, we have to make a pack that if some of what happens in Vegas needs to stay in Vegas and off the blog...so be it. I have family (and a child!) who read my blog and don't necessarily want/need to know it all.
C'mon, pinky swear.
CCD, we're counting on you to make it over too. And Sandi? Get Brandon to watch the kids and get your skinny ass to Vegas for the weekend.
Is it possible to laugh yourself to death? Because I'm updating my will just in case that happens!
18 comments:
cool counter Julie!
I can't make BlogHer so I checked flights to Vegas and Holy Bejeebers. I'll wait here. :)
HOLY SHIT! I'm coming! It works like this. I call it a sex a trip, I bring Brandon with me. I ditch him after a good blow job and meet up with you guys for the evening. YES!!!!
Is this a good time to use Deb's "humming the bobo" line?
You go, Sandi!
hmmmmm.hmmmmmmmmmmmm,hmmm hmmm hmmmm hmmmmmmm (pathetic attempt at humming)
Have a great time!
Nice counter!! I'm going to Vegas too, but I'll be there the last week of April. Don't worry, I'll warn them of your impending arrival.
OOH OHH!! I should totally find something and HIDE it somewhere on the strip for you to find! I'll give you instructions on how to find it and we can see if it's still there?!?! Whadda ya say???
I'm counting on it! Although I can't use Sandi's excuse, I'll just have to call it a Thelma and Louise adventure. Sound good to you, Thelma? (I mean, Julie?)
I pinkie swear!!!
I haven't been following along that long, but from all the juicy stuff I've read so far...I think you are going to have a tough time keeping your good vegas stories off the blog! Maybe you could just change the names to protect the innocent?
What fun Julie! I know you'll have the best time ever!
I once went to vegas with a girlfriend and we had a huge fight and left on the same plane but refused to sit next to each other! i'm sure you will do better than that!
the other time was for new year's with my husband while we were dating for his sister's wedding - it was great.
julie...sounds like a blast! The widget is fun! I agree with ModernMom, you can get creative with names and tell us the stories!
~AM
Oh yeah right, You cant go to Vegas and not give us details. Tell your family to close their eyes. ;-)
The counter: TOO FUCKING COOL!
Keep this to ourselves? Are you kidding? This is a reality show in the making--the cameras will be rolling!
Pajama party for hot blogging chicks (yes, we are) at my place! And if Sandi comes with her skinny ass, I swear, I'm gonna start the finger down the throat shit right now.
No way I can get a sitter and plane fare so all I have to say is that pact is a no-go! There are no secrets in the blogosphere! Some of us are living vicariously through you and we deserve this break too! Just in case you decide to be discreet (for the first time ever!) you have my e-mail...I'll be happy to send you my cell number...I want details, girlfriend!
Oh and the next getaway needs to be in the south! Atlanta's lovely this time of year...if you can see through the pollen!
After reading Linda's comment, I have decided not to come. I cannot feel good about making somebody puke! or making somebody make themselves puke. WHATEVER!!!! When Linda stops being CRAZY let me know because I am going to be there!
Ha! You'll have a great time. Wish I could go. Got too much going on this summer.
I think I just may be picking you up with Lindalou at the airport!
Yippie:)
Post a Comment