I'm just sayin.
I realize we all have to pay them but it doesn't make me like them any better.
I've got nothing interesting to say today, frankly. I've got too much work to do, and not enough motivation to get it done. I'm hungry and bitchy and sleepy and cranky and pissy and annoyed and irritated. Evidently I'm my own Seven Dwarfs.
Last night I took my mother-in-law to a little event at the cancer clinic where they gave her a bunch of make-up and taught her how to draw eyebrows on again and stuff like that. She tried on some wigs and various hats. It was a really sweet time, and I'm glad I got to share it with her.
Oh, and I'm getting my nails put back on. This is bullshit. My hands look like hell and I can't pick anything up, can't open a freaking can of pop, can't scratch an itch, can't run conditioner through my hair without nails to separate the strands, and my fingertips hurt from 18 years of not being exposed and now suddenly being tortured by typing on a keyboard! I want my french manicure back.
2 comments:
your own 7 dwarves?? too funny!
I just read a book called Pink Lemonade that is about a woman who started a business catering to makeovers for cancer patients. very moving, the difference it makes for these women.
It is so wonderful of you to be there with your MIL.
Have fun getting the nails put back on. I'd go crazy without mine too!
Post a Comment