Friday, April 18, 2008

Shock of all shocks.

My son cleaned his room last night.

No, really!

Not only did he clean it, he changed it all around, put all his movie posters up (he works for a movie theater and gets all of their posters that he wants), he even swept the floor!!!!!!!!

Who are you, and what have you done with Jordan?????????

It was a nice surprise. I'd been over at Easton and he was vegging on the couch when I left...not sure what happened but next thing I know, he's turned into the White Tornado.

No, I am not bitching. Trust me! Just still reeling from the shock!

No big weekend plans for me, other than cleaning my house. Still doing the Daily Plate every day, as you can see from my ticker below I've only lost 6.2 lbs. I guess that's not bad for 2 weeks but still...this past week has been VERY slow. But a loss is a loss right, and as long as the scale keeps going down, I'm doing something right.

Starting talking about boob jobs with some friends yesterday, and of course the difference between the hard, melon balls and the soft natural ones etc. I've seen great boob jobs and I've seen ones that scare me, and I can't imagine why a woman would want those on her chest for life. But I do understand the want/need for it.

If this were 20 years ago, I'd have it done in a heartbeat. It's a little late at this point in my life. Everything else is going south, the last thing I need are my boobs pointing north.

They can stay east and west right where they are now! LOL!

1 comment:

BBB said...

Someday that will happen to me, right? Please.. please tell me it will!!!!

(can you tell I'm trying to move up on your top commentors log?)