Thursday, April 3, 2008

Real Estate is going well, though!

In other news....

My real estate business is picking up! I have a house in contract (yea Melissa!), have one listed, and another one ready to list soon, and a pre-approved buyer who just needs to make time to start looking.

I enjoy real estate. Not that I don't like my regular day job, but it's fun doing something different. I've been in accounting for the last 75 years or something, which sucks for a girl who never ever balanced her own checkbook. So at least now I'm doing something I enjoy, and am not just collecting a paycheck for.

So remember if you have something to sell, or want to buy...I'm your girl. Ain't nothing better than spending other people's money. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie, I love your blog! I'm glad you shared it with me. Thanks for all the time you have spent helping me find a house. Hopefully this one will be closed soon and I'll finally have a freaking house!!!!!!! And don't forget you'll finally get paid for the sale!!! Sounds like you have had a tough time, but just so you know you're definately a very kind person with a lot to offer. You've been a lot of help as a realator and you'll always be a friend, because you never forget who helped you get your first home!!! - Melissa