I have a lot of weird dreams, and most of the time I remember them and can analyze them to the point of knowing why I would dream a particular thing.
However, last night I dreamed I was married to Danny Bonaduce.
No clue why I would dream that. I didn't see him on TV or anything last night before I went to bed. I don't have any deep seeded attraction to red haired, steriod fueled raging men with anger management issues and bad skin. And I was far more into David Cassidy during the Partridge Family years.
Yet, there was I was, Mrs. B last night. Fortunately I woke up before we consummated the marriage. LOL
Weird.
By the way, my boss just signed us all up for the Race for the Cure. I won't be racing, but I'll be walking my way towards the finish line! It's on May 17th and I'll be walking in my mother-in-law Jennie's honor. As some of you know she's dealing with four different types of cancer right now, one of them being breast.
It's a 3 mile walk. I just hope my back holds out!
1 comment:
I'm walking the race too! Last year I walked in memory of Shawn's grandmother. This year I will walk for you MIL as well. And for my mom even though she didn't have breast cancer.
Post a Comment