Not.
I've been so damn busy! It's good busy...and it's making me money busy...so I am not complaining!
But it's keeping me from having the motivation to blog, and God knows I don't have the time to read all of yours. Usually I manage to get caught up on my blog reading over the weekend, but didn't even have time for that this weekend. My Google Reader has like 800 unread blog entries!!!!
So thank you to all of you who continue to make time to read me and comment. I really do appreciate it.
So I now have two buyers in contract. Yay! No offer on the condo yet but I am keeping the faith that it's coming.
Still not dating. Sigh. I miss that a lot.
This was a bad WW weekend. I ate this week's worth of points in pepperoni pizza on Friday night and next week's points in Fiesta Ranch dip and potato chips yesterday at Maggie's party.
I'm afraid of the scale on Wednesday. I should probably just skip it and protect my wardrobe...
14 comments:
So glad to hear about the two contracts. Way to go, Julie.
I miss dating too. Don't worry about the scale, you have had great success and you will continue it. You can do it!!
Busy making money is a good thing.
I believe this has been an extra busy summer for everyone,not enough time to even catch ya breath. I'm looking forward to fall,maybe things will slow down. On the up side......I notice your number of stalkers is climbing.......everyone loves Jules,original or not.
Summer is so hard to keep up. I think I might take a blog hiatas like Travel Girl!
Good luck on selling the condo and congrats on having some buyers in contract!!! WOOT WOOT
Yay for TWO in contract!! Crossing my fingers for your condo!
Dating....what's dating? No seriously, what's dating?
Dating....what's dating? No, seriously, what's dating?
Don't sweat the scale - with your new exercise it just might surprise you. And if you DO have a gain, just know that it must be from all of that heavy muscle you're building. yep!
Congrats on the contracts! Life does get in the way of blogging from time to time. It's all good, live your life then blog about it!
Several years ago I worked as an accounting manager for a WW franchise....It's the lifestyle change which makes the biggest difference...not just the up and down of the numbers on te scale...I have no doubt you are doing well!
~AM
GO JULIE GO!! You won't need to use the treadmill or exercise this way and it makes money.
On my birthday I had so many readers that I was hired to do 9 advertisements and made $90.
I guess I'll have to wait til next year to get that many again. shit
That's why I can't do google reader. There's no way I'd have time to read 800 posts.
That's so cool that you have two contracts in the works. Hope the condo gets sold as well.
Don't worry about pizza. If you didn't eat the crust, then the calories were probably less than imagined.
Oh, Julie and ChocDrop, you guys MISS dating? Not ME !! It's like a damn job interview and a waste of my time. I have made some really GOOD friends and even couples that fill my heart and my life. I don't need all the crap that comes with dating :) Hey, and congratulations on the sales!
Yay on the contracts and money woo hoo sistah! Oh well on the eating part...sometimes ya just gotta live a little. I ate a cheeseburger this weekend and I am sure it got me but oh well. Hang in there
Sometimes you have to take a break to get stuff done. We're still here, sweetie.
And dating . . . meh. I am still skeptical but hopeful. POF is about equal to the others.
I know, I know. I'm too picky.
Post a Comment