Down 2.4 lbs this week....new total 25.9 gone forever! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The best part is that now I only have 49.1 lbs left to get to my goal. That is totally doable. It sure sounds better than the 75 lbs I needed to lose when I started this journey April 9th!!!
I finally believe I can do this....
In other news, look at how skinny my kid is.

He looks amazing.
23 comments:
Both of you look amazing. So proud of you!
Awesome job!!! WHOO HOO!!!
And if you wouldn't have said that was Jordan, I wouldn't have known! WAY TO GO!!!
Grats! It's just amazing for both of you - oh and your son... he does look like Daughtry on your side bar! I couldn't lose weight to save my soul... until I started running. Now, it's coming off!
I'm so proud of you and can't wait to see even less of you next month!
WOOHOO!!
Hot mama coming through. You go girlfriend! (I don't think it is cool to say that anymore, but perhaps I can bring it back.) Seriously though - that is some hard work. Great progress!
He looks skinny but well we all did at that age. He's funny and all but so is his Mama and she is looking mighty fine and bravo on the weight loss.
Great job! 25lbs is awesome!
25 pounds. I hope you look back and see all the BITCHING you were putting us through during your success. Waaaawaaawaaaa and 25 pounds later!!
Whew. I didn't think I could do it.
50 to go? honey, when we get a certain age......we WANT to keep the wrinkles filled.
Great job Jules! You and Jordan both.
8 weeks....8 weeks and counting.
:)
I am so proud of you! It's damn hard work and you are doing it!
Wooo Hooo....You go girl. I am so proud of you. I hit 34 this week and I am delighted. I met a girl who has lost 66 pounds this week....she is an inspiritation. Funny story...I went to a consignment shop in Auburn, AL....and bought two pair of capri pants - Coldwater Creek (may favs). I had them on at our inservice this week...and guess what...they had been hers. Now she is just going to give me her stuff....I am loving this! I don't want to spend a lot of money on clothes...til I hit my goal weight...and that is 60 pounds away.
You two are getting so healthy!
I'm inspired - check out my post for today!
So amazing! Yeah you:)
Oh congratulations, it is so awesome to hear that weight is gone for good. I have been dieting for seven months now girl, and I know how ya feel. Hang in there stay strong, and remember you look good.
Cheers,
Heidi
Oh wow that's awesome!!! Good for you! (Whew, glad your clothes are safe!! lol!) Seriously though you should be very proud of yourself and your son!! You two are an inspiration!!
He does look amazing! Congrats on your weight loss! That's a hard thing to accomplish! You should be very proud!
Congrats on the weight loss.I know how hard that is as well.I startyed out at 311 lBS and I am now down to 288 LBS.
I'm so proud of you, Julie! And Jordan too! What are you both doing to lose the weight?
Are you listening to Dr. Penny?
You're going to be my role model for sure. I need to get my butt in gear.
you go, girlfriend!
And yeah, your son does look amazing! Good genes, right?
Another "missing" piece of your puzzle: 2.4 poundage!
Jordan does look amazing. He resembles Daughtry -- one of my fave new artists. Have people told him that?
You're doing so great Julie. And Jordan... jeez, I wouldn't even have recognized him.
congratulations! what a coincidence. i was looking at losing 75 lbs and currently i am pushing about 27lbs lost - you and I are neck and neck.
and i hope those pounds are gone forever.
Post a Comment