Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Missing Puzzle Piece

My horoscope for today:

Ever been on the verge of finishing a jigsaw puzzle only to discover the last piece has gone missing? And remember how frustrating it feels to not find it after hours of searching, only to discover it a day later hiding under the sofa's dust ruffle? A small but possibly life-changing piece of your own personal puzzle will fall into place, but only when you're not hunting for it. Don't try and force this; it'll happen quite nicely on its own.

Interesting.

I thought it was worth a blog post of it's own, seeing how my whole theme here is "one puzzling piece at a time".

In other news....

I had a showing on my condo last night and I have another showing tonight! PRAY PRAY PRAY that I get an offer on this thing! My renter is moving out the end of September and I am ready to let it go. So I ask all of my readers, send some good vibes my way, will you? That one of these showings results in an offer and a contract!

Also, I am working with a new buyer, and of course Crystal's house will finally close on the 17th.

Real Estate is becoming my friend!

Wonder if that's the missing piece? Eh, I don't care what it is, as long as whatever is missing is GOOD.

14 comments:

chocdrop said...

Oh yeah, wishing you good vibes and good sales.

I used to read my horoscope everyday. I have slacked off lately.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I am sending good vibes yoru way. Glad to hear real estate is your friend.

Joanie said...

I have to get my own house ready to put on this not so good market. As soon as my slob of a kid leaves for college, I can get to work on it.

Good luck with selling your condo. I hope you get a buyer this week!

Anonymous said...

Sending good thoughts!!!! Good luck Julie!

The Peach Tart said...

It sounds like positive changes are happening in your life. Will send good vibes your way.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the condo. Very cool horoscope. Isn't it wierd when they match your life?

Unknown said...

Listen to your horoscope and don't force it.

My Aimless Infatuation said...

♪ ♫"I'm pickin' up good vibrations"♫ ♪....and sending them to you. Sorry,every thing seems to remind me of a song lately,dementia comes on slowly you know.

AmyK said...

My house was on the market for 2 years. It finally sold, as did my sister's after 3 years. Now it is your turn. I had a dear friend that was a Vegas Craps High Roller. His favorite saying was "Lady Luck is a Bitch. You can't chase her, she'll run from you every time." It looks to me that she has decided it is your turn for a visit. Best wishes your way...

bj said...

Praying for the sale of your condo, Julie. Hope all goes well for you, girl.

BlogPoster said...

Best of luck with the sale of your condo!

Tuesday Taylor said...

Ommmmmm, ommmmmm! I've got my yoga ass on the positive vibe for you, sista!

Debz said...

I hope you sell cause drinks are on you in Texas. LMAO!
Good luck sweetie!! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you can sell! I'm sending good vibes to you all the way from Seattle!!! Now send some back okay? Cause my house needs to sell to!