My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather.
My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins. It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed. My fuel rate burns inefficiently.
But here's the worst part.
Almost every time I sneeze, cough or laugh, either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires.
CASH FOR CLUNKERS...........I QUALIFY
How about You?
25 comments:
Funny stuff. Not so funny is that I have one of those leaky radiators, too!
Darn good post! exact description of moi except for the leaky radiators.
My actual car just turned 100,000 and still flies off the line and corners on a dime. As for me -- well, my windshield is definitely askew, I've got too much useless heavy junk in the trunk, the battery doesn't want to crank on most mornings, the steering wheel has a hard time turning around when I'm on the wrong road, the brakes are faulty when I'm speeding toward social faux pas, and the gear shift won't go higher than second gear. But the radio works good.
LOL! Another leaky radiator here.
Oh my!!! You made me laugh this morning.
LW's car has 217,000+ miles on it. Think he should trade that puppy in?
hello? triple A?...yes...my car just died......
I can so relate.
Snap!
You forgot one more thing, though. What about your shock absorbers not being able to take any more surprises?
And the hooter? It just doesn't hoot anymore...
xx
You're hysterical. And you're not a clunker--you're a classic.
You better hurry up !! My hub works at a dealer and the clunkers program is ending soon, like real soon.
#1
So funny.
And true. And we're only at middle age...
What's gonna go in the next 20???
HAHA. Thats great.
I qualify, lol. Too bad it wasn't that simple ha ha ha
This is very funny...or is it???
It's my radiator that is constantly over heating;)
Gracie
This is hilarious!
This is great! I'm still trying to figure out "my headlights are out of focus" though, because I know what headlights are in my house... I guess, by our definition, mine are out of focus too because they don't point forward anymore!
I got this in an email about a month ago. It made me laugh!
I think my 'clunker' would operate much better with regular lube jobs.
Oh, Amen to that, Becky!!!!!
My oil dried up. Joe keeps trying to give me a lube job, but after it rusts, nothing will get it greased up again.
Well my horn don't blow.. but then mine never did!~ But I'm such a clunker that even the Govt would take this deal.. even they have standards!
Cheri
LOL so so true for most of us:)
Three words for ya, baby.
PUSH UP BRA.
Great post!
Oh, how funny! If you can still laugh about it, it can't be all that bad!
Julie you are so NOT a clunker. You just need a little tune up. Couldn't you be VINTAGE instead of a clunker? LOL
Post a Comment