It's been nice because I've been busy all week, which has been a blessing because it gave me less time to
I know, I know. He's an adult.
He's still my baby!
The good news is that I have been working with a new buyer showing houses this week, and we put an offer in yesterday morning on one. Keep your fingers crossed that it's accepted and we go into contract!
I also had positive feedback on a condo showing of mine but no offer thus far.
Last night I had a great dinner with one of my dearest friends, Suzanne, and my boss and his partner. Sue and her husband just got back from Italy and David and Jeffrey are headed there the end of the month, so I got them together to compare notes. It was nice to hear about her trip, and they all made me jealous with their memories of their various European vacations.
I gotta get out more.
Oooh, speaking of which, I'm going back to Vegas!
My boss is taking me and my coworker Amanda to the furniture market in September. We get out there on Saturday, September 12th at like 5pm so we have all that night, and all day Sunday to play, plus Monday and Tuesday after the market closes at 5pm. Then we leave Wednesday morning to come home. We're staying at the Bellagio, and I can't wait to see Linda Lou again!!!! She's gonna come and meet up with me on Sunday.
Then two weeks after that I go to Dallas with Deb to Jill's house!
Now, if I could just go somewhere and get a stamp on my passport....
So yeah it's been a busy week, and I've got plans all weekend as well, and then Jordan gets home Sunday evening. Oh, and Sunday is my niece Maggie's birthday, and it would have been my Dad's birthday if he was still here....
What big plans do you have for the weekend?
22 comments:
You have great plans for the weekend with family and friends!! I am going to pick my oldest up from band camp which will take most of Saturday. Sunday? Chill
I would love to travel more myself. Vegas will be fun for you! Have a great weekend.
Your plans sounds awesome. Mine are to get healthy, it has been stressful. I got my bag packed, though and optimistic.
I am going to IKEA. That is about the only fun I have these days. Its hard to get out with an 8 month old and a deployed husband. Have a wonderful weekend. I am glad your baby is coming home soon.
Hugs! Your dad is up there with my mom and your sister having the time of their life.
You've got a busy schedule ahead of you with some fun sprinkled in. Good for you!!!
Have a great weekend!
Sounds like you are in for a lot of fun and that's great!!
And...my "babies" are 40 and 45 and, yes 'mam, they will ALWAYS be my babies!! ;>)
Have a wonderful weekend...
xo bj
Our weekend is hopefully to get some projects done around the house, we have had so much out of town company this summer so we need to grab a weekend when we can. I just planned our trip to Vegas too, we are going in October and so excited about it. We are also going to rent a car and drive to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Utah for a day....very excited about that....love animals and this org is awesome. Have a great weekend......good luck on the Real Estate too.
I wish I had a passport to get a stamp,, lol. I'd love to travel more. But these damned kids are sucking me dry.
Is he at Lollapooza? I think that is the big event here in Chicago. From what I hear Woodstock is celebrating their 40th anniversary and Woodstock Illinois is showing cover bands. Don't know what I'll be doing— probably just taking it easy since my wife and I will be on vacation the 15th through the 23rd.
Here's a few reasons you should STOP worrying about your child being "GONE".
(1) we've already talked about the fact that if something were to happen while he lived with you, you'd BE THERE for him
(a) YOU'RE going to be in Vegas, then Texas....if he was still "home" and something were to happen, YOU'D be the one far, far away and "not there"
(2) HE'S fine with you in Ohio, Vegas, or Texas!!!
(b) SEE?
I hope this puts things into perspective for you and.......... HAVE YOU HEARD FROM JILL?
Diversity Weekend AND Yards and Yards of Yardsales in Eureka Springs, AR this weekend(and if you've never been to ES, you HAVE to go sometime!!)
Have a great weekend and know Jordan is going to come home safely!
Oh can we please trade places this weekend? Please?? I'm going to be spending the weekend digging up my front yard so the plumbers can put in a new water line on Monday. Let me tell you, it's so much fun only having running water in the house for 30 minutes a day!
vegas sounds so cool...so does an european vaction...
my plans are to get over this back issue i have going on...it is awful!
Sigh, sounds like a fabulous time ahead!!! How did the showings go? Any offers, etc??
And before I forget, dh keeps asking me if you have unchained the man from his cuffs?
I wanna go to Vegas!!!!
I'm still flying solo this weekend, so it's just me and the silence.
Let me know when you want to take that trip to Europe or a Kenyan Safari (preferably the safari trip - my hubs is not interested in the safari, but I would have a hard time getting out of the house to Europe without him joining us!). I need A LOT of notice though, so I can save my $$.
Can't wait to lounge and sip cocktails with you at the Bellagio pool! Life is good...
Have a great weekend, Julie!
It is my final weekend before school starts back. I spent yesterday in Birmingham shopping and I am going to veg this weekend. I hope you have a great weekend...and wow...Vegas again How fun! bTW...2.8 pounds lost yesterday and my BMI was down 5 points. I was thrilled.
All sounds so good from your side, and he, Julie, beerfestival is coming up in Munich and Bavaria is a great place anyway (at least all American love the city ;-)so how about coming over.........stamp included. And Italy is just 4h drive away...
Wow, I never go anywhere. At least you have places to go even if you don't need a passport.
Happy Birthday to everyone!
Tonight is my friend Brian's 40th birthday party. I have to welcome him into our exclusive 40-something club. I keep telling him the best is yet to come but I don't think he believes me!
I bet I win on the weirdest thing this weekend.
We took Zanna to a desnaking clinic.
Oh, yes, we did!
Have fun in vegas. I am in San Francisco that weekend.
Post a Comment