Go visit my kid's blog today, will ya? He's finally updated it, and he's got some news. You guys always support me, so give him a little bloggy love too ok?
Since he doesn't have any updated pictures I'll put one here so you can see how great he looks since his weight loss:

Speaking of pictures, did I ever post this? I think you can click on it and see a bigger picture. Look how cute my little blonde baby was. Hard to believe he's a bald adult now. Still just as cute...and still my baby though!!!!

No big plans for the weekend, other than cleaning house. Wait, that's not a plan, that's a duty. Sigh. Why is house cleaning a never ending thing? And why wasn't I born with that Bewitched power to twitch my nose and voila....everything in it's place?
Two weeks from today I'll be back in Vegas, this time with my boss and my co-worker. That will be lots of fun. And, I get to hang with my buddy Linda Lou which makes it even better!!!!!!
Off to get my exercise in for today. Tell me your big weekend plans....let me live vicariously through you!
9 comments:
sorry, my big weekend plans are the same as yours and worse....my butthead husband and I are going to talk divorce!!! he is cheating on me....got any good advice? We have been married 19 years and together 23 years....very sad... I gave him my whole heart and he ripped it out and stomped on it and I wasted all these years with him!!
Jill from NY
My weekend plans seem to be about the same as yours as well so, other than reading my latest book in between cleaning, don't have much to offer in that direction.
Your son is just gorgeous! Good on him for setting goals.
Poor anonymous. Maybe you two should see a marriage counselor.
Love your blog. I will be visiting the Ann Arbor German Park Public Picnic. Buckets of German beer, bratwurst and euchre. Also, a wedding dress fitting for my daughter and the unavoidable house cleaning.
@Jill...email me. I know exactly what you are going through....
I am in awe of your son and his weight loss. He looks fantastic!! I'll go over and tell him so.
Awwww, he was, indeed, your blonde haired little man. So cute..and you...you haven't changed all that much!! You look really young for
47, sister friend.
Take care and see ya later. I'm doing the very same thing as you...house cleaning! BUMMER!!
Soooooooooooo you'll be cuttin a rug down at a place called The Jug...with a girl named Linda Lou?
lol, sorry, couldn't resist! Off to check your sons blog.
Julie I will email you as soon as I can get on the other computer...butthead is using it now....we talked, don't know if we really accomplished anything....he tried to twist my words but I didn't let him...he is such a jerk.
We are going to try uncontested divorce as we don't have much money. I would love to screw him to the wall but I can't afford thousands of dollars for a good lawyer...oh well, I just want to get on with my life.
this is why I love your blog...I am the same age as you....my son is 16 though... God it will kill me to tell him about our divorce, but he probably already figured it out....
Jill
Julie, Jordan looks so wonderful. You are such an awesome influence on him.
Jill...I'm 46 and when i was 44, found out that my husband of 21 years was cheating...I didn't have money either but trust me, when you mention that it would look awful in court to see that you were faithful and the marriage broke up due to his unfaithfulness....
My plans for today...it's Creative Saturday! I just decided to do something creative on Saturdays so I'm still trying to decide what creative outlet I plan to head towards. The cleaning can wait.
I love the photo of you and Jordan together as a little boy - probably because it reminds me of a similar photo with my mom.
Post a Comment