Thursday, November 12, 2009
Tastefully Simple Beer Bread Giveaway!!!!!
Up for grabs is the best seller in the Tastefully Simple line....the Beer Bread mix. If you haven't had this, OMG...it's fantastic. I could easily eat an entire loaf by myself in no time flat. And it' so easy to make, you pretty much just pour beer into the mix and bake it! I've tried lots of recipes for beer bread, but none compare to this.
So here's how we're gonna play.....just visit Trisha's Tastefully Simple Website and earn up to 10 entries by leaving your comments HERE with any or all of the following (you don't have to do them all, just one comment here gets you entered into the giveaway, but the more of these you do, the better your chances of winning!)
1. A Tastefully Simple product you'd love to try - 1 entry
2. 3 ways you can earn Tastefully Simple products for free! - 1 entry
3. Follow Trisha's blog (and post that you've done so) to stay on top of the latest Tastefully Simple treats! - 1 entry
4. Blog about it and post a link from your blog in the comments - 1 entry
5. Tweet about @tastefullytrish 's Bountiful Beer Bread giveaway - 1 entry
6. Book a taste-testing party and earn 5 additional entries + a sample of either Bacon Bacon, Onion Onion or Garlic Garlic mix!
It's that easy! Trust me, you'll be glad you entered this giveaway. I'll leave it open through Monday and then we'll do the random drawing thingy again to pick a winner.
By the way, you can leave anonymous comments as entries as well, for those of you who don't have Google or Blogger accounts (this means you, Maggie)...just make sure you tell us who you are!
And by the way, Tastefully Simple makes GREAT holiday gifts, so do some Christmas shopping for your family and friends on Trisha's website.