ahahahaha...I dated one once and it was almost that bad. Needless to say - didn't last long. I don't do well playing second fiddle to anything, especially a damned computer!
Hmm, let me do a little diagnostics on this. I think the guy's router is attached to the girl's modem, but the uplink is in and out. My advice is she should check with her service provider this way: Dude, is your equipment malfunctioning or do I need a new host, cuz you're as slow as dial-up.
22 comments:
HAHA..that is soooooo funny. But, not for the poor gal who has to indure having a lap top with it's very hot battery sitting on her stomach
Girl, you are just transforming yourself into one amazing woman! You look like a million bucks! Happy New Year!!!!
LOL
I reckon that beats not gettin any at all!
Hmmm, as long his arms are long enough to type while you do your thang, no big thang! LOL!!
Now that's REAL Cyber Sex lol
He was probably watching "porn". LOL.
"Okay, Google, what's the next step?"
Multitasking - I love it!
That is really funny!!
This is new to me. Just too freakin funny. Happy Tuesday!
Lisa E.
Looked like the nerd was googling instructions on what to do.
I know there's a reason we need people like that in the world....
ahahahaha...I dated one once and it was almost that bad. Needless to say - didn't last long. I don't do well playing second fiddle to anything, especially a damned computer!
Hmm, let me do a little diagnostics on this. I think the guy's router is attached to the girl's modem, but the uplink is in and out. My advice is she should check with her service provider this way: Dude, is your equipment malfunctioning or do I need a new host, cuz you're as slow as dial-up.
No?
P.S. WTF is Mike Tyson doing on this chick's bedroom wall? That alone would be intimidating for any geek.
oh my! that is a good one!
OMG that was freakin funny!! and I love Fragrant Liars post!!
thanks for starting me day off on a laugh, I really needed it today!!
Jill from NY
It's difficult when all they want to do is look at porn all night in the other room too!
ROFLMAO
I was married to one myself too. YUCK!
just an opinion, but I think you look wonderful in your ho ho ho picture!
i just love the photo of Tyson in the background...GRRRRR. LOL.
Well that would def. not be fun!!
I'm more alarmed about the scary pic in the background....
Post a Comment