Yay! We watched the game and had a slew of friends attending it. Unfortunately, UC didn't fare so well, even though my family was sporting our UC shirts all day. :(
Growing up in IL, living in MN for 24 years ... in my heart of hearts I am a Big 10 Fan and the game was a good one! Cheers ........ the better team won.
i've spent entirely too long here...i hopped over from gayle's blog.
oh, oh, oh...by the way...i'm originally from oregon and, yeah, i'm a duck. don't worry...i'm not holding any grudges and i'll be following you from now on!
20 comments:
The ducks did choke on a buck eye.
Congrats!
It was a great game!
Ohio State clothing will sell like crazy this weekend.
Secretia
go bucks. glad to see they didnt choke. goodness how i miss columbus.
Just found your blog, I like your style and will stop by again! Happy New Year to you and yours-
karen
Already have the shirt! Our house was loud last night and now I have a very messy kitchen :)
Woo hoo! Go Bucks! It was an awesome game to watch!
Yay! We watched the game and had a slew of friends attending it. Unfortunately, UC didn't fare so well, even though my family was sporting our UC shirts all day. :(
Well I guess that pretty much sums it up! And so pretty in lights!
Growing up in IL, living in MN for 24 years ... in my heart of hearts I am a Big 10 Fan and the game was a good one! Cheers ........ the better team won.
Tressel can come home relaxed after a bowl game finally! Whew.
"Nuff said!
I just can't bring myself to say "yay, Buckeyes" so I'll go with "Yay, Big 10!" :D
Did you see me wave when I drove through Columbus today?
i've spent entirely too long here...i hopped over from gayle's blog.
oh, oh, oh...by the way...i'm originally from oregon and, yeah, i'm a duck. don't worry...i'm not holding any grudges and i'll be following you from now on!
Boo Hiss ........ Sorry. That's a conditioned response from a Michigander. Congratulations (grumble).
Congrats to your buckeyes!
I could hardly get past the names of the teams playing. The Bucks and the Ducks?! Too fun.
Happy New Year, Julie!
Nice post & nice blog. I love both.
YAY to our Buckeyes!!! So proud to be a Buckeye!
Go Bucks!!!
Post a Comment