No me gusta hangover. I know...I had dos margaritas last night...I think they were doubles each time...omg...want to die. Where is my coffee....oh thank god there it is. Feel better. Go back to bed it's Saturday.
I'm actually 'proud' of my 40 something that can still blog/text and be drunk! That says a lot about you. HA HA Even drunk, you think of others. Thanks for sharing & no sudden moves - that stings more as we do get older! The Other Woman
Mmmmmmm, I understand. Although I have not experienced that since I was MUCH YOUNGER, which is when you should allow bartenders to fool you. Not when you are older. Now, go drink about a gallon of water: your brain is dehydrated amongst other things.....
I hope you are feeling much better today (Sunday)! Reminds me of the night, Hubster and I decided to perfect our Apple-Tini recipe...neither of us to this day can remember if we got the recipe down...but we do remember the next morning...I believe his famous line was, "just shoot me". Love these stories....days later :) ~AM
18 comments:
JUST BECAUSE THEY SERVE YOU, DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO DRINK IT!!!!!!!
Now I have a sore throat from all the yelling.
If you had fun, it was almost worth it.
Drink some water and all the fun will come back again :)
No me gusta hangover. I know...I had dos margaritas last night...I think they were doubles each time...omg...want to die. Where is my coffee....oh thank god there it is.
Feel better. Go back to bed it's Saturday.
I'm actually 'proud' of my 40 something that can still blog/text and be drunk! That says a lot about you. HA HA Even drunk, you think of others. Thanks for sharing & no sudden moves - that stings more as we do get older!
The Other Woman
LOL! Feel better!
I HATE it when that happens. Well, I mean I hate it the next day - at the time, though, it's a lot of fun!
I'LL KEEP IT DOWN! SHUUUUUU! THAT BETTER???
Those bastard bartenders! They'll do it to you every time!
Feel better.
hahaha Hope the headache has gone away by now.
Who is this bartender and where can I find him?
Just so...I...can give...him a...piece..of my....mind. That's it.
This quiet post is exactly why I don't drink :)
Mmmmmmm, I understand. Although I have not experienced that since I was MUCH YOUNGER, which is when you should allow bartenders to fool you. Not when you are older. Now, go drink about a gallon of water: your brain is dehydrated amongst other things.....
It is sad to say that I must ask this question but are you talking about mashed potatoes or booze?
I swear that now-a-days most of my hang-overs are mashed potato induced.
Hey! At 49 years old I've learned when to stop drinking (most of the time). But I still haven't been able to master control of the fork.
You are a cutie! Thanks for sharing.
Denise Burks
www.successinthesuburbs.blogspot.com
www.stepmotherinthesuburbs.blogspot.com
www.successfulweightlossinthesuburbs.blogspot.com
LOL at Dana's response. You ain't getting any sympathy from her today!
I hope you are feeling much better today (Sunday)! Reminds me of the night, Hubster and I decided to perfect our Apple-Tini recipe...neither of us to this day can remember if we got the recipe down...but we do remember the next morning...I believe his famous line was, "just shoot me".
Love these stories....days later :)
~AM
I know you had fun .....cause I saw the pictures on facebook!!
I have been overserved many times, and with excellent results.
No substitute for getting enough sleep the next day, is there!
Secretia
Post a Comment