It's never too late to live happily ever after.
I have to watch Jersey Shore, you like it so much. That is a funny video too!Secretia
LOL1 ha ha ha
I can't get enough of that show :) Even my husband has started watching it with me...which is saying something. This video is hysterical! Poor Ronnie, with his juice box.
I love that show! It's my guilty pleasure lol! The video so funny!
"Train wreck." Sometimes I wonder if that's what people think when they land on my blog.
I have yet to watch that show. I think I need to see what I have been missing.
That was too funny! "Come at me bro!" LMAO!
I've never seen the show, but that video was too cute!
nice post. thanks.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I have to watch Jersey Shore, you like it so much. That is a funny video too!
Secretia
LOL1 ha ha ha
I can't get enough of that show :) Even my husband has started watching it with me...which is saying something. This video is hysterical! Poor Ronnie, with his juice box.
I love that show! It's my guilty pleasure lol! The video so funny!
"Train wreck." Sometimes I wonder if that's what people think when they land on my blog.
I have yet to watch that show. I think I need to see what I have been missing.
That was too funny! "Come at me bro!" LMAO!
I've never seen the show, but that video was too cute!
nice post. thanks.
Post a Comment