It's never too late to live happily ever after.
I dig it baby but want to see it in person!
I love the new hair. Perfect for Christmas. I did mine really red last night.
I like it very much.
Ok,what else is going on in your life that your not telling(perhaps a young stud)? You look amazing! New hair color or not.
Julie YOU are Beautiful!
that look is nice on you!
Looks great..!!...Have agreat holiday..!!
Love the highlights! I keep thinking I will do them but never get around to it.
I love it!! It really is gorgeous on you...but of course you are gorgeous even if you had no hair.
Love the color!
I'm loving it! It really suits you...
Oh, I really do like this color. It's very youngifying. But yet it looks extremely natural. Nice job!
Perfect!
Looks awesome to me!
Love it...I did that to mine 6 weeks ago!!
Omigosh yes, it's wonderful!
LOVE the new hair!
OH DAMN GIRL! You lose some weight, put up a freakin' tree and lighten your hair.Can I have whatever you're having?
Love it! Let's see the whole head now.
I thought it looked great dark, but I love this, too!
Your hair always looks great. Especially when there's a Christmas tree attached to it. So sparkly.
I like it.
Post a Comment
22 comments:
I dig it baby but want to see it in person!
I love the new hair. Perfect for Christmas. I did mine really red last night.
I like it very much.
Ok,what else is going on in your life that your not telling(perhaps a young stud)? You look amazing! New hair color or not.
Julie YOU are Beautiful!
that look is nice on you!
Looks great..!!...Have agreat holiday..!!
Love the highlights! I keep thinking I will do them but never get around to it.
I love it!! It really is gorgeous on you...but of course you are gorgeous even if you had no hair.
Love the color!
I'm loving it! It really suits you...
Oh, I really do like this color. It's very youngifying. But yet it looks extremely natural. Nice job!
Perfect!
Looks awesome to me!
Love it...I did that to mine 6 weeks ago!!
Omigosh yes, it's wonderful!
LOVE the new hair!
OH DAMN GIRL! You lose some weight, put up a freakin' tree and lighten your hair.
Can I have whatever you're having?
Love it! Let's see the whole head now.
I thought it looked great dark, but I love this, too!
Your hair always looks great. Especially when there's a Christmas tree attached to it. So sparkly.
I like it.
Post a Comment