You're driving along
just minding your own business,
when all of a sudden
without any warning
Some dick in a truck
pulls out right in front of you......
Happy Winter Driving Season!!!
Please be careful out there, and stay safe.
The crazies are everywhere!

15 comments:
HA! now, see, that is NOT how they grow them in Texas!
I posed for it.
crazed genius!
OMG my friend sent that to me the other day and I about died~
You've got to wonder what they're planning on doing with that! Like where would you possibly think of displaying it?
That is a riot!!! Where to you think he was heading with that thing?!! Must be some party!
Makes me wonder if they got pulled over for indecent exposure and a tail-light being out.
He MIGHT be single........
actual size....... hmmm
ya'll got it all wrong lol...
It wasn't a "HE" driving...
It was a M.A.D. mom driving around promoting her cause...
Mothers Against Dicks :)
I can't believe I didn't see that coming. ;)
That would make a great display in front of a Viagra plant.....in the spring when it starts to thaw.....with a sign of course promoting Viagra or else....LOL
That's so funny! I really thought you were going to write about how you were in a accident. Glad I wasn't right.
OMG, I just popped over from the SS list at Georgies, scrolled down a bit and a huge penis greets me! LOVE IT! Just for this, I'll probably be coming back! LOL
Justine :o )
Yeah, they're everywhere.
Post a Comment