Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas, my friends.

I wish for you a joyous, delightful Christmas holiday. Thank you for being part of my world and making my life a whole lot brighter.

And now, I give you my favorite Christmas song, O Holy Night, as sung by Il Divo. I have a complete crush on the voice of Carlos Marin (who's the Spanish, Ricky Ricardo looking singer in this group!)....his baritone moves me in ways I cannot even tell you. He puts the other singers to shame. So listen carefully, and you will hear his remarkable voice (especially around the 3:46 second mark of this video, he hits a high note that makes my eyes glaze over!!!).

Merry Christmas, everyone.



18 comments:

OHN said...

C.H.I.L.L.S. They give them to me and that is also MY favorite holiday song. I could listen to them sing that over and over again.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

bj said...

GOOD GRIEF...I have chill bumps 9 miles high. I've been in love with these 4 beautiful men and their amazing voices since the first time I heard them....Thanks for this treat..and hope your Christmas is wonderful.
xo bj

Debz said...

Love you babe! Hope you have a blessed holiday!

Anonymous said...

Hope y'all have an excellent Christmas!

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Beautiful! And it inspired me to post my own favorite rendition...hope you enjoy it!

Alice in Wonderland said...

Loved this! It made me go all gooey!
Best wishes! Have a great Christmas!

My Aimless Infatuation said...

Hoping your Christmas is amazing,beautiful song.

Kim said...

Merry Christmas!

CI-Roller Dude said...

Have a great Christmas and hope you get everything you want from Santa.
My favorite Christmas songs have "humor" in them...a must for Combat Comics.

Fragrant Liar said...

Merry Christmas, Julie! Have a fabulous holiday with your boy and surround yourself with people you love.

Warmly,
Kimber

Caroline said...

Merry Christmas Julie - this is hoping that 2010 is a much better year!!! 2009 is ending off on a much better note than it started.... :)

Caroline

COUNTRY PICKINS said...

THAT IS MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG! AND ALSO,THANK YOU FOR REMINDING US OF WHAT CHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT. THEY ARE A FOURSOME OF HUNKS! HAVE A MAGICAL CHRISTMAS. HUGS AND BLESSINGS, LINDA

gayle said...

One of my favorite Christmas songs!!! Breathtaking!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Harleygirl said...

That was AMAZING!! I had tears running down my face!! Thanks for sharing and hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Love ya!!

Joanie said...

My favorite Christmas hymn! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Merry Christmas!

jaded said...

Merry Christmas my dear - to you and Jordan.

Thinking of you today and hoping you are having a wonderful day.

sheila said...

I LOVE this song too. Sheer beauty! Merry Christmas!

Stephanie said...

They are remarkable! Happy Holidays:)