OMG that's pretty funny! Is that actual wrap? Because I'd totally buy a couple of those . I have a few people that would go nicely with the mooning santas. :)
I like that wrapping paper.... where can I order some for next year's office party? I suspect they'd not invite me again and I'd be really friggen' happy!
23 comments:
Very good - that's the paper my husband would grab... love it.
Kelly
And the problem is???
hahahahahahaha
awesome!
So very true!
you've got to be kidding !!!
BM
Good display of the man's thoughts, on any given holiday or any day at all!!! Hahaha, funny!
which is why men should not shop.
Hysterical!!!
Oh I so want the last one.
I need some of that!
I love that paper! I want to get some to wrap John's gift!
welll.. it is the season for giving... hehehe
OMG that's pretty funny! Is that actual wrap? Because I'd totally buy a couple of those . I have a few people that would go nicely with the mooning santas. :)
I love these! They would be so much fun!!
aye yai yai and HOe HOe HOe :)
Great Blog
Too funny!!! Where can I get some of that for my inlaw's gifts, hahahaha!!!
So you'll be using the snowmen right?
I'd love to use this so my mom would finally get over the NEED for every little thing to be wrapped!
Jules, I think the top paper sample would be perfect for my hat gift, as they're wearing hats. Don't you think???
That is so funny!!!
LOL..... you're right on the gift wrap. They only think with.....well never mind. :)
LOL I bet it would sell very well!
I like that wrapping paper.... where can I order some for next year's office party? I suspect they'd not invite me again and I'd be really friggen' happy!
(Snowmen and snowwomen need lovin' to.)
Post a Comment