Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Still Oh Oh Oh'ing

Last year my friend Crystal found this picture for me and of course, after telling you guys the story about my sister, it makes for a great follow up post.



Linda would have loved those!

In other news....

Did you notice I changed pictures in my blog header? Yeah, I'm that creative. LOL I was afraid to mess with the rest of the blog layout so that's pretty much it for my Christmas decorating here.

Three days until Christmas. And I've actually been done with my shopping for a couple of weeks now. That *never* happens. I'm usually the one at Speedway on Christmas Eve buying cardboard air fresheners and a bag of chips as stocking stuffers.

For the first time in about three years, Jordan doesn't have to work Christmas Eve or Christmas Day! I actually get to spend an entire holiday with my son.

The same son who is getting a tattoo today that I'm not really fond of. But, he'll be nineteen in 5 days....nothing I can do about it! I don't mind the wording, just not wild about the location.

Looking forward to having some time off work. We're closing down at noon on Christmas Eve and I'm off until January 4th. Yay! No big plans, just enjoying a little "staycation".

Tell me your plans for the holiday!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your new header pic Julie! that is so great that you get Jordan all to yourself for the Holidays and wow girlie what a nice break you will have...enjoy your staycation

and Merry Christmas!

Stephanie said...

I'm amazed at anyone who can change their layout or pics! Well done!
Just have to get through my Christmas baking today and then we are visiting from house to house bearing gifts of cookies and more:)
Merry Christmas...hope that tattoo turns out ok!

Tiffany said...

Yea enjoy your fucking staycation. Think of me while I'm slaving away at work.

What is he getting and where?

Hope yall have a Merry Christmas. And you don't get too much coal.

King of New York Hacks said...

Great stuff as usual. Have a Merry Christmas !

K.L.M. said...

Still getting the hang of blogging, so changes to site will have to wait! Off as soon as I leave work today (which is very,very soon)and not back til Jan 4th!Yeah! Merry Christmas!
P.S. Love the OH cookies!

Anonymous said...

Now where's this tattoo going to be located? I'm so curious!!!!

I'm having Santa drama so I'm not done at all with Christmas stuff!

Me said...

Where is he getting this tatoo? I am not a tatoo person but to each his own!! I have all sorts of places running through my head....

LeeAnn said...

Great picture! But if I can change my layout and not mess anything up - I *know* you can do it! hahahaha Enjoy your time off! I'll be off too!!

Anonymous said...

New header is cool! I am glad you are getting to spend Christmas with your son!

Coffeypot said...

I'm still thinking about the tattoo thing. I even though about a 'tramp stamp' that says 'Exit Only' and an arrow pointing down.

The Retired One said...

Just a quiet one for us..neither of my two daughters can come for Christmas so it will just be the two of us snuggled by the fire....

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Love the new header--and yes, I did notice it before you mentioned it. On Christmas, we'll get together with our grandkids and we'll let them bring their parents. :-)

Joanie said...

Happy Birthday to Jordan!

My daughter, Dani will be 19 in 4 days! (Dec 26)

And Merry Christmas to all of you!

Dr. Penny said...

Good God, 19?? When the hell did that happen? I remember holding the little booger in my arms....argh! Love your hair -- makes you look younger and you are just looking damn good period. Keep up the good work, enjoy the time with Jordan, hug each other for me, and wish I was there to share some of your off time. Relax, practice how to balance your checkbook, and remember I love you dearly!!!

gayle said...

I love what you have done to your blog!! Wish I knew more about that type of thing! Have fun with your son ....I plan to with my grandson.

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Girl, I'm nosey...where is the tattoo going to be? Is it in a place that can be photographed??

Enjoy your staycation. It sounds relaxing and wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

New header looks good to me!

Congrats on Hot Mama-dom!

Hope y'all have a big Christmas!

ONE of THE GUYS said...

A tattoo isn't so bad. It could be a lot worse.

My oldest has one. He also had a tongue piercing but that only lasted about two weeks. Thank god!

My little ones aren't there yet. Phew!

Happy Holidays!