How cool is that? When I installed my counter, I also got the ability to track who visits and from where. I had somebody from England already, and of course I have Canada, and there have been people from states where I don't even know anybody, so that's really cool. But today, there was a German visitor! So here goes..
Hallo! Willkommen! Ich hoffe Sie genießend, meine Geschichte lesend. Wieder bald zurückgekommen! Auf Wiedersehen!!!
For my non-German speaking friends, I hope that says "Hello! Welcome! I hope you enjoying reading my blog. Come back again soon! Goodbye!!!" However, it's my luck that it says something like "Hello! Welcome! Look, there is a one legged chicken attacking a midget stripper! Goodbye!"
2 comments:
I am in Norway.. do I count as being ultra cool for reading your blog too? LOL!
I am in Norway.. and I read your blog :-))
Post a Comment