Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ahhh...a day off.

And there's no sun. WTF? Maggie and I are supposed to be hanging out at the pool today! We've got it all to ourselves...so come on, sun!

Installed a cool tracker on my blog yesterday. Not only can I see how many people visit the site, but I can see where they come from as well! It's kind of interesting to monitor! I saw a visit from Cassie in Canada, and Cheri in Logan, and Mary in Virginia!!!

Speaking of Mary....she's my cousin, and my sisters and I are planning a girl's weekend with her in October! I can't wait, it should be loads of fun! Her sister Connie lives close, so the girl cousins will have a good time hanging out. It's funny....my mom had three daughters and her sister (Mary's mom) had three daughters and they are all basically the same ages. Then, of course, I came along 9 years later, so I was always the "kid sister" and too young to hang with the big girls when they all got together. Fortunately, now that we're all older, I get to sit at the adult table. LOL So Sue Ellen, Patty and I are flying down to Mary's the first weekend in October, and perhaps her other sister will be able to fly in from California to join the party. All that would be missing is my sister Linda...and she is very missed. She would have loved attending this get together. I can assure you, we will drink a lot of wine in her honor!

Still no word on the mortgage being approved for my condo buyer. But I have complete faith that the good news will come any day now. I'd love to close on it by the end of this month but I'm guessing it will be early August now. Keep those good thoughts and prayers coming...

No comments: