Thursday, July 24, 2008

And we're back!

Back to work that is. Yesterday turned out nice. Maggie and I had a good 4 hours in the sun at the pool...





Needless to say, I got a little burnt! But that's okay, it's just on my arms, and a little on my face. Not really anywhere else.

It was just so nice to be off for a day. I haven't really taken any vacation time this year to speak of...one day to go to Vegas in April, and that's been about it. I didn't see any sense in taking a week just to stay home and do nothing, since I didn't have any plans to go anywhere. So I'm just taking a few days here and there. I'm going back to Vegas the first week of November for a few days, and might try to go to our client's condo in Marco Island, Florida for a few days maybe in August.

Somewhere, on a beach, there is a cabana boy waiting for me. LOL

No comments: